Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's in the parish of Llanidan on the Menai Strait.
On the A 4080, 6 miles south west of Menai Bridge.
The 42 bus from Bangor.
The closest rail station is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogogoch.
- 1 Anglesey Sea Zoo (20 minute walk from Brynsiencyn village), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Open early Feb to early Dec. An exhibition of living sealife from around the coast of Anglesey, providing a fantastic look at the local aquatic habitat. Tropical displays show piranhas and seahorses. Wales' largest marine aquarium. Educational and entertaining. Adult £8.25, senior/student £7.70, child £7.25.
- 2 Bryn Celli Ddu. Neolithic burial chamber
- 3 Old Church of St Nidan, Llanidan. Remains of a medieval church
- 1 Isle of Anglesey Riding Centre, Tal Y Foel, ☏ . offers a variety of activities to local regular riders and to people on holiday in the area, and individual riding programmes with beach and grass-track riding and instruction to suit all standards.
- 1 Groeslon Hotel, Brynsiencyn Road, ☏ .
- 1 Ardudwy Bed and Breakfast, ☏ .
- Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogogoch – to the north-east
- Llangefni – towards the centre of Anglesey
- Newborough (Niwbwrch) – to the south-west