Europe > Britain and Ireland > United Kingdom > Wales > North Wales > Anglesey > Newborough (Anglesey)Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's the closest village to Llanddwyn Island (Ynys Llanddwyn).
On the A4080 11 miles from Menai Bridge.
- 1 Newborough Warren National Nature Reserve (Cwningar Niwbwrch). Nature reserve and site of special scientific interest
- 2 Llanddwyn Island (Ynys Llanddwyn).
- 3 Llanddwyn Island Lighthouse. Tower built in 1873
- 4 Anglesey Model Village, ☏ . Miniature buildings and landscaped gardens
- 5 Anglesey Transport Museum (Tacla Taid).
- 6 St Dwynwen's Church. ruins
- 1 Awelfryn Caravan Park. is situated in two acres of grassy meadow with sandy soil, on the edge of forestry enterprise land. Situated approximately one mile from Llanddwyn beach in an area of outstanding natural beauty with fantastic views overlooking the mountains of Snowdonia and the Llyn Peninsula.