Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Interstates 93 and 95 which separate in Canton with I-93 going east and then north to Boston and I-95 from Providence heading off around the west edge of Greater Boston.
- MBTA commuter rail Attleboro/Stoughton Line passes through Canton.
- Route 128 Station in bordering Westwood also has commuter rail into Boston. Amtrak trains also stop at Route 128.
- Bus service is available to Mattapan Station in the MBTA system.
- Irish Cultural Center, 200 New Boston Drive, ☏ , fax: . Library, music library and cultural objects. Thatched Irish cottage. Genealogical resources and advice. Friday night events and annual festival. Call before visiting to insure staffing by this volunteer organization.
- Blue Hills Ski Area, 4001 Washington St, ☏ , fax: .
- Brookmeadow Country Club, 100 Everendon Rd, ☏ . Semi-private 18 holes. Public may call five days ahead for tee time.
- Pflora Beads, 355 Turnpike Street, ☏ . A bead shop where beading classes are also available.
- Olio Restaurant, 655 Washington St, ☏ . Small and casual with creative American cuisine. $23-30.
|Routes through Canton|
|Boston ← Randolph ←||N S||→ Ends at|
|Weston ← Westwood ←||N S||→ Norwood → Providence|
|Boston ← Randolph ←||N S||→ Dedham → Providence|
|Weston ← Westwood ←||N S||→ END|
|Boston via ← Milton ←||N S||→ Stoughton → Fall River|
|Boston ← Westwood ←||N S||→ Sharon/Stoughton → Providence/END|