Jump to navigation Jump to search
Weston is a town in Massachusetts. Weston is the most affluent place in Massachusetts and one of the most affluent in the United States. It is home to Regis College.
- Cardinal Spellman Museum Of Stamps And Postal History, 235 Wesley Street, ☏ . Over two million items!
- Weston Friendly Society of the Performing Arts, 30 Colpitts Rd, ☏ . Second oldest community theatre company in Massachusetts, boasting U.S. President William Howard Taft as a former player.
- Golden Ball Tavern Museum, 662 Boston Post Road, ☏ . Appointment only. Built in 1768 as a travelers' inn, today traces the 200-year history of the Jones family. Admission charged.
- Leo J. Martin Memorial Golf Course, 200 Park Road, ☏ . Apr-Nov. 18-holes, driving range, proshop, lessons.
- Weston Ski Track at Martin Golf Course, 200 Park Road, ☏ . M-Th 10AM-9:30PM, F 10AM-8PM, Sa 9AM-8PM, Su 9AM-6PM. Cross-country ski and snowshoe course includes snow making and 9 mi. (15 km) of groomed trails 20% lighted for night skiing M-Sa. Lessons available.
- Off Center, 436 Boston Post. Rd, ☏ .
- Bruegger's Bagel Bakery, 31 Center St, ☏ .
There are no hotels in Weston.
|Routes through Weston|
|Peabody ← Waltham ←||N S||→ Newton → Canton|
|Worcester ← Natick ←||W E||→ Newton → Boston|
|Worcester ← Wayland ←||W E||→ Waltham → Boston|
|Fitchburg ← Lincoln ←||NW SE||→ Waltham → Boston|