Jump to navigation Jump to search
Weston is a town in Massachusetts with a population of 12,000 (2020). Weston is the most affluent place in Massachusetts and one of the most affluent in the United States. It is home to Regis College.
- 1 Golden Ball Tavern Museum, 662 Boston Post Road, ☏ . Jan-Nov second Sundays 1-3PM. Built in 1768 as a travelers' inn, today traces the 200-year history of the Jones family.
- Spellman Museum, 241 Wesley Street, ☏ . Th-Su noon-5PM. Browse over two million items at the Cardinal Spellman Museum Of Stamps And Postal History. $8.
- Leo J. Martin Memorial Golf Course, 190 Park Road, ☏ . Apr-Nov 6AM-sunset daily. This 18 hole gold course is owned by the state. Offers a driving range, a proshop, and lessons.
- Weston Friendly Society, 11 Townhouse Rd (Weston Town Hall), ☏ . Second oldest community theatre company in Massachusetts, boasting U.S. President William Howard Taft as a former player. $25-30.
- Weston Ski Track, 190 Park Road, ☏ . Seasonally 10AM-6PM daily. Cross-country ski and snowshoe course includes snow making and 9 mi (14 km) of groomed trails 20% lighted for night skiing. Lessons available.
There are no hotels in Weston.
|Routes through Weston|
|Peabody ← Waltham ←||N S||→ Newton → Canton|
|Worcester ← Natick ←||W E||→ Newton → Boston|
|Worcester ← Wayland ←||W E||→ Waltham → Boston|
|Fitchburg ← Lincoln ←||NW SE||→ Waltham → Boston|