Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Craigville Beach, Craigville Beach Road.
- Wequaquet Lake Beach, 460 Shootflying Hill Rd. Daily parking fees $15, $20 on weekends.
- Barnstable Bat Company, 40 Pleasant Pines Ave (Centerville), ☎ , toll-free: . M-Sa call for hours. Thomas and Christine Bednark have owned and operated this baseball bat shop since 1992. You can visit their tiny showroom in Centerville, where you can purchase bats they have made on premises.
- Four Seas Ice Cream, 360 South Main Street, ☎ . 9AM–10:30PM daily, off-season F-Su 11AM-5PM. Homemade ice cream since 1934.
- Captain David Kelley House, 539 Main St, ☎ .
- Long Dell Inn, 436 South Main St, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Check-in: 3 pm, check-out: 11 am.
- Craigville Beach Inn, 1338 Craigville Beach Rd (Centerville), ☎ . Basic motel but has a heated indoor pool. Right across the street from 4 seas ice cream. from $139.
|Routes through Centerville|
|Wareham ← Osterville ←||W E||→ Hyannis → Eastham|