Central South Wirral is in Cheshire.
The area is largely rural, with a few main roads going through. The area covers the villages and hamlets of Two Mills, Woodbank, Burton, Puddington, Shotwick, Dunkirk, Capenhurst and Ledsham.
As the M56 ends at Dunkirk, drivers can continue onto the A494 without stopping. Drivers can then take the first turnoff for the A540. Head north to Two Mills junction, where the A550 Welsh Road crosses the A540, which is central to the area.
- 1 Capenhurst railway station.
- National Cycle Route 56 passes through the area, allowing access from Chester, New Brighton and Liverpool.
Bike ride NCR56 through the area.
- 1 Gordale Nurseries, Chester High Road (A540), Burton. CH64 8TF, ☏ . Garden shop and cafe
- 2 Water World, Chester High Road (A540), Burton. CH64 8TF (Adjacent to Gordale Nurseries, on the A540). Aquatic garden shop and cafe
There is a petrol station on the eastern side of the A494/A540 roundabout.
- 1 Eureka Cyclists Cafe, Parkgate Road (A540), Two Mills. CH1 6EZ (Just south of the A540/A550 road junction at Two Mills, on the western/Welsh-facing side of the A540.), ☏ . A mecca for cyclists.
- 2 The Yacht (Pesto), Parkgate Road (A540), Woodbank. CH1 6EY, ☏ .
- 1 Craxton Wood Hotel, Parkgate Road (A540), Two Mills. CH66 9PB (Off the A540/A550 Two Mills junction, a quarter of a mile towards Neston), ☏ .
- 2 Premier Inn Two Mills, Parkgate Road (A540), Two Mills. CH66 9PB (At the A540/A550 Two Mills junction).
- 3 Brook Farm Bed & Breakfast, Capenhurst Lane, Capenhurst. CH1 6HE, ☏ .
- 4 Hazels Farm Bed & Breakfast, Parkgate Road, Woodbank. CH1 6EY, ☏ .
- 5 Oakwood Farm Mews, Parkgate Road, nr. Saughall. CH1 6EY (At the A540/A494 junction), ☏ .