Europe > Britain and Ireland > United Kingdom > England > North West England > Merseyside > Central WirralJump to navigation Jump to search
A group of dispersed villages in rural central Wirral.
M53, junction 4 (Clatterbridge)
- 1 Heswall railway station.
- National Cycle Route 56 passes through the area, allowing access to Chester, New Brighton and Liverpool
- 1 Hadlow Road railway station, Hadlow Road, Willaston (on the Wirral Way). A preserved railway station on the former Hooton to West Kirby line
- 1 Brimstage Hall and Courtyard (Voirrey Embroidery, Maize Maze), Brimstage Road, Brimstage. CH63 6JA, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Monday-Saturday, 10am-5pm; Sunday, midday-5pm. A collection of boutique shops, a restaurant and coffee shop.
- 2 Wirral Rugby and Cricket Club, Thornton Common Road, Thornton Hough, Merseyside, CH63 4JU, ☏ . Visit Thornton Hough, a Victorian village with cricket green.
- 1 Country Mouse, Brimstage Hall, Brimstage, CH63 6JA, ☏ .
- 1 The Fox and Hounds, Barnston Village, ☏ . A distinctly homely atmosphere exists in the two bars and snug.
- 2 The Wheatsheaf Inn, The Green, Raby. CH63 4JH, ☏ .
- 1 Thornton Manor, Manor Road, Thornton Hough, CH63 1JB, ☏ . The premier hotel on the Wirral peninsula. Formerly the residence of William Lever, Lord Leverhulme.
- 2 Thornton Hall Hotel, Neston Road, Thornton Hough, CH63 1JF, ☏ .
|Routes through Central Wirral|
|Chester ← Ellesmere Port ←||E N||→ Woodchurch, Upton, Moreton and Greasby → Liverpool via Kingsway Tunnel (toll)|