Europe > Britain and Ireland > United Kingdom > England > North West England > Merseyside > Port SunlightJump to navigation Jump to search
It is a model village build at the end of the 19th century for the workers of Lever soap factory (now Unilever).
There are over 900 Grade II listed buildings.
- 1 Lady Lever Art Gallery, Lower Road, CH62 5EQ, ☏ . Visit Port Sunlight, a model village with 900 Grade II listed buildings (Port Sunlight Station) with Sunlight Soap Museum and Lady Lever Art Gallery. free.
- 2 Sunlight Soap Museum, 23 King George's Drive, CH62 5DX, ☏ .
- 1 Gladstone Theatre, Gladstone Hall Rd, Wirral, CH62 4YA.
- Go swimming at The Oval Sports Centre The Lodge Old Chester Road Bebington CH63 7LH.
- Sunlight Soap from Port Sunlight Village museum.
- Wirral Farmers Market is on Grove St in New Ferry Village, second Saturday of the month.
- 1 Lady Lever Dining Rooms (Art Gallery), Port Sunlight Village, CH62 5EQ, ☏ . 10:00 to 16:30.
- 2 Gorge 'Us, 7 Church Road, Bebington, CH63 7PG, ☏ . 10:00 to 16:30.
- 1 Leverhulme Hotel and Spa, Port Sunlight Village, Wirral, Merseyside, CH62 5EZ (15 minutes walk from Bebington station), ☏ . £140+.
- 2 The Bridge Inn, Bolton Road, Port Sunlight, CH62 4UQ, ☏ .
|Routes through Port Sunlight|
|Liverpool ← Birkenhead ←||N S||→ Ellesmere Port → Chester|
|Birkenhead ←||N S||→ Bromborough → Ellesmere Port|