Jump to navigation Jump to search
- M53 motorway, junction 4
- 1 Heswall railway station, off Brimstage Road, Heswall, Merseyside. CH60 1XQ. Monday-Sunday: 24 hours.
- Da Piero, 5 Mill Hill Road, Irby, CH61 4UB, ☏ .
- Willow Tea House & Bistro, 23 Milner Road, ☏ . 10:00 to 16:30.
- 1 Sheldrakes, Banks Road, Lower Heswall, CH60 9JS, ☏ .
- The Pensby Hotel, 1A Ridgewood Drive, Pensby, CH61 8RA, ☏ .
- 1 The Basset Hound, Barnston Road, Thingwall, CH61 1AS, ☏ .
- The Anchor Inn, 1 Thurstaston Rd, Irby, CH61 0HA, ☏ .
- 2 The Glegg Arms (Windmill), Chester Road, Gayton, CH60 3SD, ☏ .
- 3 The Devon Doorway, 2 Telegraph Road, Heswall, Wirral CH60 2SA, ☏ .
- 1 Premier Inn Wirral Heswall, Chester Road, Gayton, Heswall, Wirral, CH60 3SD (15 minutes walk from Heswall station), ☏ . £53+.
- Central Wirral, the rural interior of the peninsula. Ten minutes by car.
- Neston and Parkgate, like Heswall, each provide a quiet, attractive view along the River Dee. Ten minutes by car.
- New Brighton has an expansive beach with the 19th century Fort Perch Rock and lighthouse, and views across to Liverpool. There are also some seaside amusements and the Marine Point leisure development, alongside the marine lake. Twenty minutes by car.
- West Kirby and Hoylake each have excellent stretches of beach, with views across to North Wales. There is also a 52 acre marine lake at West Kirby, which has sailing and windsurfing. Fifteen minutes by car.