North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New Jersey > Skylands > Morris County (New Jersey) > Chester (New Jersey)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chester is centered at the intersection of Route 206 and Route 24.
From I-287, take the exit for Route 206 North. From I-80, take the exit for Route 206 South.
- 1 First Congregational Church, 30 Hillside Road. Historic church and cemetery.
- 2 Half Moon Falls, Route 24 at Parker Rd. Small waterfall on the Black River.
- 3 Cooper Gristmill, 66 Route 24, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Cooper Gristmill is a waterpowered mill built in 1760 that still runs today. It uses waterpower from the nearby Black River. There is a visitor center located in the old Cooper house with exhibits about the social, agricultural, and technological aspects of life in the late 19th century and the early 20th century.
- 1 Patriots Path, trailhead at 43 Pleasant Hill Rd (near Black River), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. A 20-mile (32-km) trail system of hiking, biking, and equestrian trails and green open spaces.
- 1 Chester Crafts, Collectibles, and Antiques, 28 Main St, ☏ .
- 1 Hacklebarney Farms Cider Mill, 104 State Park Rd, ☏ . 10AM-5PM Thu-Sun; Closed Mon-Wed. Bakery, farm store, and cider mill.
- 1 Chester Library, 250 W Main St, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 10AM-4PM Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat; 10AM-8PM Wed; Closed Sun. Chester Library has 15 public computers with internet access and free Wifi.
|Routes through Chester|
|Jct N S ← Netcong ←||N S||→ Bridgewater → Trenton|