Stroudsburg is a city in Pennsylvania.
All long distance buses stop at the 1 Martz Trailways Terminal located on 1082 Foxtown Hill Rd, additionally Martz own bus services also stops at 2 Martz Park & Ride on 5080 Independence Rd in East Stroudsburg. Public transport is limited, but on weekdays it is possible to take the local Yellow bus route from Martz Trailways Terminal with downtown.
- Martz Trailways, 1082 Foxtown Hill Rd., ☏ . Connecting Stroudsburg with New York.
- Greyhound Bus, 1082 Foxtown Hill Rd., ☏ . Connecting Stroudsburg with Philadelphia.
A limited bus system is run by MCTA. Services are generally weekdays-only, with a few routes having a limited service on Saturdays.
- Main Street. Features a bike shop, many bars, food, antiques, an outdoor shop, a record store, coffee, and art.
- 1 Stroud Mall, N 9th St (about ½ mi west of Chipperfield Dr), ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 11AM-6PM. Includes a movie theater, Bon-Ton, JCPenney, Sears, and over 75 stores.
- 1 Econo Lodge, 100 Park Ave, ☏ .
- 2 Hampton Inn Stroudsburg/Poconos, 114 S 8th St, ☏ .
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville, 700 Commerce Boulevard, ☏ .
- 3 Quality Inn, 1220 W Main St, ☏ .
- 4 Stroudsmoor Country Inn, 257 Stroudsmoor Road, ☏ , toll-free: . Country inn, restaurant, spa, wedding and event venue.
|Routes through Stroudsburg|
|State College ← Tannersville ←||W E||→ East Stroudsburg → Dover|
|Jct N ← Tannersville ←||N S||→ Delaware Water Gap → Easton|