Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For other places with the same name, see Chippewa (disambiguation).
Chippewa Falls is a city in Northwest Wisconsin.
- Chippewa County Area History Center, 123 Allen St, ☏ .
- Chippewa Falls Museum of Industry and Technology.
- Cook-Rutledge Mansion, 505 W Grand Ave, ☏ . Tour historic home.
- Irvine Park Zoo.
- Leinie Lodge. Brewery tour.
- Haunted Chippewa Falls (starting location revealed when reservation is made), ☏ . Begins at 9PM. Guided tour. $5.
- Heyde Center For The Arts.
- Loopy's Rentals, 10691 Business 29, ☏ . Rental of inner-tubes, kayaks, and canoes; includes free ride up river.
- Old Abe State Trail. Bicycling, walking, running, horseback riding, in-line skating, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling.
Festivals and Events
These listings are presented in chronological order.
- Wisconsin Renaissance Faire. In June and July.
- Pure Water Days, ☏ . Family festival. Second weekend in August.
- Oktoberfest, Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds. Third weekend in September.
- Village of Terror, Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin (North of Eau Claire off Hwy 129). Friday and Saturday 5pm-11pm. Village of Terror Attractions: Magic, Music, Mayhem & More! Unlimited Carnival Rides Every Night. One Price—All Attractions!!! 2012 dates: Five Frightful Weekends Sept. 30-Oct. 29.
- Lucy's Delicatessen, 117 N Bridge St, ☏ . M-F 9AM-7PM, Sa 8AM-5PM.
- Chippewa Family Restaurant, 1701 Kennedy Rd. (From Bridge St., turn right on E. Grand Ave. to left on Williams to right on Kennedy (next to big blue water tower)), ☏ . One of the area’s big breakfast spots. Home cooking. Huge menu selection. Breakfast all day. Service is outstanding and very friendly. Great all-occasion family restaurant. $5-$10.
|Routes through Chippewa Falls|
|Duluth ← Rice Lake ← Jct ←||N S||→ Altoona → Eau Claire|
|River Falls ← Menomonie ←||W E||→ Abbotsford → Wausau|