Jump to navigation Jump to search
For the town in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, see Menominee.
Menomonie is a city in Wisconsin.
- Caddie Woodlawn Historical Park (nine miles south of Menomonie on Highway 25). open during daylight hours spring through fall. The childhood home of Caroline Augusta, who inspired "Caddie Woodlawn" the fictitious protagonist of the book by the same name written by her granddaughter, Carol Ryrie Brink. The wayside includes a covered picnic area, fresh water, and restrooms. Free.
- [dead link] Empire in the Pine Museum (six miles south of Menomonie on State Highway 25, turn on County C at Downsville.), ☏ . Covering the rich logging and sandstone quarry history of the Red Cedar Valley.
- Russell J. Rassbach Heritage Museum (in Wakanda Park near the Wakanda Elementary School, the Lions Club Game Park, and the water park), ☏ . Interprets the history of Dunn County.
- Red Cedar Valley Farms, 4439 410th Street (Take Highway 29 1/2 mile west of Menomonie, turn south on County Road P, then left on 410th St. (Paradise Valley Road) for 2 1/2 miles to Red Cedar Valley Farm sign.), ☏ . Pick your own. They are open from 6AM through 7PM Monday though Saturday.. They have either pick your own at the field, or place an order and as many pails as you need will be picked fresh for whatever time is convenient for your pick up. They also have multiple remote sales sites including Menomonie, Eau Claire, Hudson, and Baldwin. You can call their berry hotline to learn what sites, times and days their remote sites will be running. Same as last years.
- Legacy Chocolates, 643 South Broadway, ☏ . M-Sa 9AM-6PM, Su 10AM-4PM.
For restaurants near Menomonie click here.
- Altoona, Wisconsin, is about 25 miles to the east.
- Eau Claire, Wisconsin, is about 24 miles (38 km) to the east.
- The Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul in Minnesota are about 66 miles (107 km) to the west.
|Routes through Menomonie|
|Saint Paul ← Baldwin ←||W E||→ Eau Claire → Madison|
|Saint Paul ← Baldwin ←||W E||→ Eau Claire → Wisconsin Dells|
|River Falls ← Spring Valley ←||W E||→ Elk Mound → Chippewa Falls|