Cohasset is a small seaside town in Massachusetts.
Cohasset is on Route 3A. From Boston follow Interstate 93 South to Exit 7 (Route 3 South). Follow Route 3 south to Exit 14, Route 228, (Hull, Nantasket, Rockland), at the bottom of the ramp go left. Follow Rt. 228 North about 7 miles then go right onto 3A.
- Cohasset Maritime Museum, 4 Elm Street, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Seasonal. It was built about 1750 as a ship chandlery. This museum exhibits Cohasset's maritime history and artifacts.
- South Shore Music Circus, 130 Sohier Street, ☏ , fax: . Seasonal. Intimate theatre-in-the-round venue hosting major celebrity acts.
- Donna Green Studio, 11 Elm St. Sa 10AM-5PM.
- Fernwood Gallery, 779 Chief Justice Cushing Highway, ☏ .
- [dead link] Atlantica on Cohasset Harbor, 44 Border Street (at the Cohasset Harbor Inn), ☏ . M-Th 5PM-9:30PM, F Sa 5-10PM, Su brunch 11AM-2PM, 2-9PM. $16-30 or eat in the bar for less.
- DiNero's Restaurant, 235 Hull St, ☏ . Daily from 11:30AM. Italian. Dinner $12-18.
- Bernard's, 107 Ripley Road, ☏ . W-Su 5-10PM. Pasta, seafood, a bit of everything. $17-25.
- Red Lion Inn, 71 South Main St, ☏ . $10-19.
|Routes through Cohasset|
|Boston ← Hingham ←||N S||→ Scituate → Plymouth|
|END ← Hull ←||N S||→ Hingham → Rockland|
|Boston ← Hingham ←||NW SE||→ Scituate → END|