Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rockland is easily reached from Route 3, exiting onto Route 228 south. Routes 123 and 139 also serve the town.
- [dead link] Rockland Ice Rink, 599 Summer St, ☏ . Public skating, hockey hour, ice rentals, skating lessons, and home to various hockey teams in the area.
- [dead link] Not Just Seafood, 371 Union St., ☏ . Lunch, dinner. This restaurant in a small storefront is hosted by Chef Ray Fucillo, formerly chef at the Ritz Carlton in Boston. The imaginative menu has something for everyone, or Ray will cook something up to your specs if he has the ingredients. Focus here is on vibrant taste. dinner $18-$28.
- Lukes Liquors, 167 Market St, ☏ . (Rte 123). Large 26,000 sq. ft. liquor store. You'll most likely find what you are looking for and more!
- Ninety-Nine Restaurant and Pub, 2 Accord Park Drive, ☏ .
- [dead link] Players Sports Bar, 86 VFW Drive, ☏ . Daily specials, great sports bar atmosphere.
- Best Western Rockland, 909 Hingham Street, ☏ , fax: . Complimentary breakfast, high-speed internet access, video games, a fitness center.
- Comfort Inn Boston-Rockland, 850 Hingham St, ☏ . $89-169.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Rockland, 929 Hingham St., ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Rates include complimentary parking and wireless internet.
|Routes through Rockland|
|Boston ← Hingham ←||N S||→ Hanover → Plymouth|
|Attleboro ← Brockton ←||W E||→ Hanover → Scituate|
|Stoughton ← Holbrook ←||W E||→ Hanover → Duxbury|
|Hull ← Norwell ←||N S||→ END|