North America > United States of America > New England > Massachusetts > Southeast Massachusetts > South Shore (Massachusetts) > NorwellJump to navigation Jump to search
Norwell is located just off Route 3. From Boston follow Interstate 93 South to Exit 7 (Route 3 South). Follow Route 3 south to Exit 14, Route 228, (Hull, Nantasket, Rockland), at the bottom of the ramp go left.
- South Shore Natural Science Center, 48 Jacobs Lane, ☏ , fax: , ✉ SSNSC@attbi.com. M-Sa 9:30AM-4:30PM. Year round. See Eco Zone, a multidimensional, interactive exhibit depicting the ecosystem of southeastern Massachusetts. Live animals, the outdoor trails, environmental education programs, lectures and special events. Adults $5, Seniors and ages 2-15 $3.
- Company Theatre, 30 Accord Park Drive, ☏ . Theatre with stage productions and "celebrity showcases" throughout the year.
- Strawberry Fair Restaurant, 14 Pond St, ☏ .
- The Fours, 285 Washington St, ☏ . Great food and sports bar, attractive to all crowds! Voted #1 sports bar in America by Sports Illustrated!
- Park View Inn, 350 Washington, ☏ .
- Capeway Motel, 149 Washington St, ☏ .
|Routes through Norwell|
|Quincy ← Hingham ←||N S||→ Hanover → Kingston|
|Brockton ← Hanover ←||W E||→ Scituate → Ends at|
|Hull ← Hingham ←||N S||→ Rockland → Ends at|