- Consdorf Tourist Information, Rue Burgkapp 35, L-6211 Consdorf, ☏ .
Bus 111 runs every hour from Luxembourg City directly to Consdorf. The bus runs once an hour on weekdays and once every two hours on Saturday. The bus leaves from Luxembourg City at the railway station (Gare Centrale). It also stops in the city centre at Badanstalt.
Consdorf is located about 3km off the N11 (E29) road, which connects Luxembourg City with Echternach. From Luxembourg, simply follow the signs for Consdorf. Coming from Echternach follow the signs directing to Scheidgen and Larochette. Once having reached Scheidgen, keep going straight to get to Consdorf.
Consdorf can be travelled on foot, but travelling by bike or car is recommended due to the steep terrain.
- 1 Burgkapp, 33 Rue Buurgkapp ( . Line 470 runs from the town of Müllerthal to Altrier. From Echternach, take bus 416 to Müllerthal and switch there.). Panorama point alongside the C5 Mullerthal Trail hiking route.
- Hiking - Consdorf is located right by the Mullerthal trail. Route C5 and C6 can be found just north of the town.
- Cycling - The smooth roads in Echternach make for great cycling routes. Consdorf also connects to the bike-network of the Echternach Canton.
Supermarkets and other shops can be found in Echternach. Another choice is to travel to Mersch and visit the Topaze shopping centre.
- 1 Boulangerie-Pâtisserie Jeitz Sàrl, 7 Route de Luxembourg, L-6210 Consdorf. Aside from bread, this boulangerie (bakery) also offers many regional products.
- 2 Restaurant O Pastor, 1a Route de Luxembourg, L-6210 Consdorf, ☏ . 8:30 - 23:00. Restaurant in Consdorf with a terrace with view of the church.
- 1 Hotel Bon Repos, 28 Route d'Echternach, L-6250 Scheidgen, ☏ .
- 2 Hôtel de la Station, 10 Route d'Echternach, L-6250 Scheidgen, ☏ . 4-star hotel in Scheidgen, just outside of Consdorf. €110.
- 3 Camping Occiciel La Pinède, 33 Rue Buurgkapp, L-6211 Consdorf.
- 4 Camping Amité, Scheidgen, ☏ .
- 5 Moulin de Consdorf, Rue du Moulin 2.
- Echternach - Oldest city of Luxembourg, just a few kilometers away from Consdorf.