Jump to navigation Jump to search
Highway 31 from Waco or Tyler I-45 from Dallas or Houston.
- Corsicana Opry, 201 S. Beaton (Martin's Music Hall), ☏ .
- Pioneer Village, 912 W. Park Ave. Reconstructed early 1800s pioneer village, plus a few other area history exhibits.
- Cook Planetarium/Pearce Museum, 3100 W Collin Ave, ☏ . This is the 2nd largest planetarium in Texas. They have regular shows here. The Pearce Museum is a Civil War museum and a western art museum.
- Blackmon Antiques, 207 N Beaton, ☏ . This is a cute little shop that has cool stuff and good prices.
- Canterbury Court, 309 N Beaton, ☏ . Cool antique shopping to be doe here.
- Trimmings Inc, 2030 Haggar St, ☏ . Huge candle outlet. They literally have a warehouse full of candles.
- Collin St. Bakery, 401 W. 7th Ave, toll-free: . A wide selection of fresh treats, including the famous DeLuxe Fruitcake, the most widely distributed cake in the world.
- Old Mexican Inn, 2407 W. 7th Ave, ☏ . Local Tex-Mex restaurant. They have a secret orange sauce that you dip chips into. It's amazing!
- Roy's Cafe, 306 N Beaton, ☏ . Very good local breakfast cafe. Delicious eggs and pancakes.
- Bill's Fried Chicken, 1941 East Hwy 31, ☏ . Local cafeteria style chicken restaurant. This place is a Corsicana landmark.
- Caleb's Diner, 125 N Beaton, ☏ . This is the oldest continually operating soda fountain in the state of Texas.
- Black Jack Mccanless Steakhouse Saloon, 107 S Beaton St, ☏ .
- Fiesta Grill, 123 N. Commerce, ☏ . Local owned Tex-Mex restaurant.
- Two Doors Down Coffee House, 106 W 6th Ave, ☏ . 7AM to 7PM. This is a local coffee shop. The nightlife and live music is awesome.
- Comfort Inn, 1946 E. Hwy 31, ☏ .
- Corsicana Inn, 2000 S Hwy 287, ☏ .
- Hampton Inn Suites, 623 Bryant's Way, ☏ .
- La Quinta Inn and Suites, 2020 Regal Dr, ☏ .
- Motel 6, 2018 S US Hwy 287, ☏ .
|Routes through Corsicana|
|Dallas ← Ennis ←||N S||→ Mustang → Houston|
|Fort Worth ← Waxahachie ←||N S||→ Palestine → Beaumont|
|Waco ← Jct N ←||W E||→ Athens → Longview|