Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Agathonisi
- 2 Astypalaia is a small and not much developed island, between Kos and Amorgos.
- Halki is a small and not much developed island, very close to Rhodes.
- 3 Kalymnos is a beautiful island, between Kos and Leros, close to the coast of western Turkey.
- 4 Kasos
- 5 Karpathos is between Rhodes and Crete.
- 6 Kastellorizo
- 7 Kos is the third largest of the Dodecanese and the second most popular and touristy island after Rhodes.
- 8 Leros is less crowded than other islands
- 9 Lipsi
- 10 Nisyros is a small island to the south of Kos, home to Greece's only 'active' volcano.
- 11 Patmos is north of Leros. It is one of the most religious Greek Islands because it is where Saint John the Divine had its revelation and wrote the Apocalypse.
- 12 Symi is a small island between Rhodes and Kos.
- 13 Rhodes is the largest and the most popular and touristy island of the Dodecanese.
- 14 Tilos is a small and remote island, between Kos and Rhodes, visited by campers and peace seekers.
All ferry and high speed ferry companies : schedules, connections, availability and prices, between Dodecanese islands, other Greek islands & Piraeus port (Athens) is here