Dungannon is a town in County Tyrone in Northern Ireland. It's industrial, with a population in 2011 of 14,340, and has become a commuter town for Belfast as it stands at the western terminus of M1. It's about five miles from the banks of Lough Neagh and ten miles from County Monaghan in the Republic of Ireland.
- 40 miles from Belfast at the end of the M1.
- Buses Portadown and Armagh
- Closest rail station is Portadown
- 1 The Argory, 144 Derrycaw Rd, Moy, BT71 6NA, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Irish gentry house and wooded riverside estate.
McAleers Bar: Family run Bar in the middle of dungannon. Club upstairs on a Friday night. Featuring big Djs.
- The Fort Bar, Scotch St. Bar, Pub Lunch, Niteclub.