Jump to navigation Jump to search
- US 277, 40 miles west of Carrizo Springs or 60 miles south of Del Rio
- From San Antonio, the easiest route is south on I-35, then exit onto U.S. Highway 57 at Moore.
- Greyhound Lines, (bus stop) Stripes @ 2093 N Veterans Blvd (Stripes Gas Station & Convenience Store on N Veterans Blvd & 2nd St.), toll-free: . Travels north on US Hwy 277 to Del Rio and continue east on US Hwy 90 towards San Antonio via Uvalde, D Hanis, Hondo and Castroville. Passengers transfer in San Antonio to get to additional cities.
- 1 [formerly dead link] Fort Duncan, 400 Garrison St, ☏ . M-Sa 1PM-4PM. Several building of this 1847 fort are preserved in a municipal park. In the post headquarters building is an interesting Texas history museum. $2 for 12 years & older.
- Maverick County Lake.
- 1 [formerly dead link] Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino, 768 Lucky Eagle Dr (at Rosita Valley Rd), ☏ . Vegas-style casino run by Kickapoo Indians.
- Eagle Pass Golf Course.
- Mall de las Aguilas, 455 S Bibb Ave, ☏ . Daily, hours vary, 9AM-6PM are usually a safe bet. Mall with the usual line of stores, but also; Local Attractions Visitor Info, Postage Service, UPS Drop-Off Location and an ATM.
- Charcoal Grill, 455 S Bibb St.
- 1 Chili's Grill & Bar, 264 S Bibb St, ☏ .
- 2 Fuddrucker's, 406 Farm-To-Market Rd 375, ☏ .
- La Cantera Grill and Bar, 405 S Bibb St.
- Mi Casa "Comidas Caseras", 1920 Veteran's Blvd.
- 3 New China Buffet, 410 S Texas Dr.
- 4 Parrilla de San Miguel, 408 S Texas Dr, ☏ .
- 5 Sirloin Stockade, 225 Farm-To-Market Rd 375, ☏ .
- 1 Bases Loaded Sports Grill, 2210 N Veterans Blvd # 100.
- 1 La Quinta Inn, 2525 E Main St, ☏ .
- 2 Hampton Inn Eagle Pass, 3301 East Main, ☏ . Some rooms have jacuzzi.
- Mexico, 140 Adams St, ☏ , fax: .
- Coahuila, Mexico - Visit Piedras Negras, just across the river, or Guerrero, a Spanish colonial village with important mission ruins another 28 miles down the road.
|Routes through Eagle Pass|
|Piedras Negras ← becomes ← ←||W E||→ La Pryor → San Antonio via|
|Sonora ← Del Rio ←||N S||→ Carrizo Springs → Ends at|