Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eminence is off the beaten path. Two highways pass through town, State Highway 19 and Highway 106. Most visitors arrive from Salem, Missouri north of Eminence via Highway 19 or turn off on Highway 19 from U.S. Highway 60 at Winona, Missouri.
- Horseback ride at Cross Country Trailride
- Float the world famous Jacks Fork or Current Rivers.
- Hike and camp in the surrounding Shannon County public lands.
- Ozark Orchard has a deck overlooking the town square.
- T&T Family Restaurant offers breakfast on the town square.
- Dairy Shack is on old fashioned drive-in burger place offering excellent milkshakes and frozen treats.
- Double O Saloon
- River's Edge
|Routes through Eminence|
|Cuba ← Salem ←||N S||→ Jct → Alton → Thayer|