Epping is next to the M25 (Junction 27) and the M11 (Junction 26).
1 Epping Tube station is the eastern terminus of the London Underground Central line. The travel time from Liverpool Street is around 35 minutes. Epping is in Zone 6. The single fare is £5.10 peak or £3.10 off-peak using Oyster PAYG or contactless payment, or £6.00 using cash.
- 1 Hill Hall, Theydon Mt, CM16 7QQ (4 miles south-east of Epping). Adults £5.70, children £3.40, concessions £5.10.
- 2 Epping-Ongar Railway, Station Approach, Ongar, CM5 9BN, ☏ . The closest Heritage railway to London, the Epping-Ongar railway operates steam and preserved diesel trains on various days per week from Ongar to a point near Epping in February-October and in December. A vintage bus service links the railway to Epping station on running days (fare included in normal fee). Adults £13, child £7 (family of 2 adults and 3 children £34).
- 1 North Weald Airfield (near North Weald Bassett Village, approx. 2 miles south-east of J7 on the M11, also signposted from the A414 Harlow - Chelmsford Road). Historic (est. 1916) frontline Battle of Britain airfield, still operational but now privately operated by Epping Forest District Council. Home to North Weald Airfield Museum  and a memorial to all those who gave there lives while based at North Weald, as well as several onsite flying clubs and private collections of classic aircraft. Well-established venue for rallies and concerts as well as the UK's biggest Saturday Market (9AM-4PM - also on 4 Bank Holiday Mondays), it also hosts regular airshows and cycling, archery, gymnastics, model aircraft flying, model car racing and various motorsport, charity and trade events.
- 1 The Bell Hotel Epping, High Rd, Bell Common, CM16 4DG, ☏ .
- 2 Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel, Old Shire Ln, Waltham Abbey, EN9 3LX, ☏ .
- West Ruislip - Ride the Central line to West Ruislip, at 34 miles it's the longest possible journey on single Tube line.
- Bishop's Stortford
|Routes through Epping|
|City of London ← East London ←||W E||→ END|
|Cambridge ← Old Harlow ←||N S||→ East London|
|West London ← Potters Bar ←||anticlockwise clockwise||→ Brentwood → East London|
|Hatfield ← Harlow ←||W E||→ Chelmsford → Maldon|