Jump to navigation Jump to search
Euroa is a town in Victoria. Euroa town centre has good facilities for the traveler. Euroa has a slightly run down appearance, with the remnants of the roadhouses from before the town was standing desolate, next to somewhat poorly maintained parkland.
The town is just off the M31 Hume Freeway north of Seymour and south of Benalla. Once taking the freeway exit, you will need to turn again into the town centre. Watch for signs. Route is about 2 hours from Melbourne, and 1.5 hours from Wodonga.
V line stops at Euroa along the way en route to Albury. Paper tickets required and is outside of the Myki coverage zone.
- See also: Ned Kelly tourism#Euroa
- Seven Creeks Park Euroa.
- 1 The Colonial Bank Site. The old structure has been replaced with a new one, but the location of the Ned Kelly bank robbery won't change.
- 2 The Euroa Inn, Tarcombe Street. This is where they stayed prior to the bank robbery in Euroa.
- 1 Euroa Corner Shop, 1 Clifton St, ☏ +61 3 5795 3239.
- 1 Jolly Swagman Motor Inn Euroa, 28 Clifton St, ☏ +61 3 5795 3388. Check-in: 1PM, check-out: 10AM.
|Routes through Euroa|
|Albury-Wodonga ← Violet Town ←||N S||→ Avenel → Melbourne|