Fallon is a city in Central Nevada. Fallon is a city in one of Nevada's few agricultural areas. The farms are irrigated using water extracted from the Carson River near the river's terminus into the Carson Sink.
- 1 Lahontan State Recreation Area, 16799 Lahontan Dam Rd, ☏ . Day use $5/vehicle, boat launch $15, camping $15.
If you win...
Chances are that, if you win it big in Fallon and you are not a U.S. citizen your winnings will be subject to a 30% withholding tax from the IRS. That $10,000 slot winning can dwindle quite quickly if that is taken off the top. Not to worry though you can reclaim your gambling winnings tax through a 1042-S form. You should get this from the casino so don't lose it...it is your starting ticket to getting your gambling winnings back.
Fallon has a handful of casinos, all owned by Nugget.
- 2 Fallon Nugget, 70 S Maine St.
- 3 Bonanza Casino, 855 W Williams Ave.
- 4 Comstock Casino, 1975 S Taylor St.
- 5 Headquarters Bar & Casino, 134 South Maine St, ☏ .
- Big Horn Saloon, 1720 W Williams Ave, ☏ . 11AM-4AM, daily.
- 1 Best Western Fallon Inn, 1035 W Williams Ave, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- 2 Holiday Inn Express, 55 Commercial Way, ☏ .
- 3 Motel 6, 1705 S Taylor St, ☏ , fax: .
|Routes through Fallon|
|Carson City ← Silver Springs ←||W E||→ Austin → Ely|
|Reno via ← Fernley ←||W E||→ END|
|Winnemucca ← Lovelock ←||N S||→ Hawthorne → Tonopah|