Fallon is a city in Central Nevada. Fallon is a rapidly growing city located in one of Nevada's few agricultural areas. The farms are irrigated using water extracted from the Carson River near near the river's terminous into the Carson Sink.
If you win...
Chances are that, if you win it big in Fallon and you are not a U.S. citizen your winnings will be subject to a 30% withholding tax from the IRS. That $10,000 slot winning can dwindle quite quickly if that is taken off the top. Not to worry though you can reclaim your gambling winnings tax through a 1042-S form. You should get this from the casino so don't lose it...it is your starting ticket to getting your gambling winnings back.
Fallon has a handful of casinos, all owned by Nugget.
- 2 Fallon Nugget, 70 S Maine St.
- 3 Bonanza Casino, 855 W Williams Ave.
- 4 Comstock Casino, 1975 S Taylor St.
- 5 Headquarters Bar & Casino, 134 South Maine St, ☎ .
- 1 Best Western Fallon Inn, 1035 W Williams Ave, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: .
- 2 Holiday Inn Express, 55 Commercial Way, ☎ .
- 3 Motel 6, 1705 S Taylor St, ☎ , fax: .
|Routes through Fallon|
|Carson City ← Silver Springs ←||W E||→ Eureka → Ely|
|Reno via ← Fernley ←||W E||→ END|
|Winnemucca ← Lovelock ←||N S||→ Hawthorne → Tonopah|