Lovelock sits along Interstate 80, running concurrently with U.S. Highway 95, at exits 105, 106, and 107. Exit 106 leads to Main Street in the heart of the city.
Greyhound offers bus service to Lovelock from points east and west, with a terminal at the Chevron at 150 Main Street.
- 1 Greyhound bus stop, 150 Main St.
Cornell Avenue, three blocks west of the freeway, is home to the majority of Lovelock's tourist amenities. It runs the length of the city from exit 105 at its southern end to exit 107 in the north.
- 1 Marzen House Museum, 25 Marzen Ln, ☏ . Built out of a restored house constructed in 1874, the Marzen House Museum is dedicated to the local history of Lovelock and the surrounding area. Exhibits include everything from antique mining equipment used by the early residents of modern Lovelock to ancient artifacts from the first Native American tribes to explore what is now Pershing County. Includes a gift shop. Free admission; donations encouraged.
- 2 Pershing County Courthouse, 400 Main St., ☏ . A Classical Revival building built in 1920-21.
- 3 Lovelock Cave.
- 1 Rye Patch State Recreation Area, 2505 Rye Patch Reservoir Rd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 24 hrs. Day use $5/vehicle, boat launch $10, camping $15/night, camp and boat $20/night.
If you win...
Chances are that, if you win it big in Lovelock and you are not a U.S. citizen your winnings will be subject to a 30% withholding tax from the Internal Revenue Service. That $10,000 slot winning can dwindle quite quickly if that is taken off the top. Not to worry though you can reclaim your gambling winnings tax through a 1042-S form. You should get this from the casino so don't lose it: it is your starting ticket to getting your gambling winnings back.
- 2 [dead link] C Punch Inn & Casino, 1420 Cornell Ave, ☏ . The C Punch Inn has a small casino with slots, video poker, and Wheel of Fortune machines. No mention of table games though.
- 1 Cowpoke Cafe, 995 Cornell Ave, ☏ . M Tu F 6AM-8PM; W Th Sa 6AM-3PM; Su 7AM-3PM.
- 2 La Casita Restaurant, 410 Cornell Ave, ☏ . Tu-Sa 7AM-8PM.
- 3 Pizza Factory, 260 Main St, ☏ . M-Sa 11AM-9PM, Su noon-8PM.
- 4 Port of Subs, 163 East Main St, ☏ .
- 1 Cadillac Inn, 1395 Cornell Ave, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- 2 Lovelock Inn, 55 Cornell Ave, ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM.
- 3 Royal Inn, 1435 Cornell Ave, ☏ .
- 4 Sunset Motel, 1145 Cornell Ave, ☏ .
- 5 Super 10 Motel, 1390 Cornell Ave, ☏ .
Interstate 80 goes west to Fernley, Reno, and ultimately San Francisco. Interstate 80 goes east to Winnemucca, Elko, Salt Lake City, and points east. US 95 goes south to Fallon, Tonopah, Las Vegas, and ultimately the Sonoran border at San Luis, AZ.
|Routes through Lovelock|
|Reno ← Fernley ←||W E||→ Winnemucca → Salt Lake City|
|Payette-Fruitland ← Winnemucca ←||N S||→ Fallon → Tonopah|