Dirt track racing at Winnemucca Raceway.
- Winnemucca hosts several casinos, including Winners, the Model T, the Sundance, and Legends.
- Fantastic mountain biking is available at the nearby Bloody Shins Trail.
- Off-road vehicles are welcome at the sand dunes just north of town on Highway-95.
Winnemucca hosts several Basque restaurants, including traditional family-atyle dining at the Martin Hotel and Winnemucca Hotel, and restaurant-style dining at Ormachea's and San Fermin. Don't pass up the chance for some Picon Punch. Ormachea's is also a great Basque establishment with larger portions. It seems like the Martin has downsized their portions in the last few months.
- 1 The Martin Hotel, 94 W Railroad St. Despite it's name, this restaurant does not offer rooms but traditional family style Basque dining since 1898.
- 2 Sid's Restaurant, 1195 W Winnemucca Blvd (just past the Holiday Inn Express, south of I-80), ☎ . Serves fantastic homestyle food.
- Doc's, 349 W Winnemucca Blvd, ☎ . Excellent coffee and a diverse range of breakfast and lunch options.
- Model T. Has excellent food and at great prices.
- Red Lion. Has good food but a little spendy.
- China Garden. A good choice for Chinese food.
- The Griddle. For the breakfast.
- Winnemucca Pizzeria. For pizza.
- There are also several Mexican restaurants in town. Las Margaritas, Chihuahua's, Dos Amigos
- The Martin Hotel is a fun place to relax and have a few drinks. Great atmosphere!
- Best Western Gold Country Inn, 921 W Winnemucca Blvd, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Best Western Holiday Motel, 670 W Winnemucca Blvd, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: .
- [dead link]Days Inn, 511 Winnemucca Blvd, ☎ .
- Holiday Inn Express, 1987 W. Winnemucca Blvd., ☎ . Free Wi-Fi
- Motel 6, 1600 W Winnemucca Blvd, ☎ , fax: .
There is no AT&T cell service in Winnemucca. If you need to get online, Sid's and Jack in the Box both have free (open) Wi-Fi.
- Humboldt County Chamber of Commerce, 30 West Winnemucca Blvd., Winnemucca Nv 89445 Phone:775-623-2225, Fax:775-623-6478
|Routes through Winnemucca|
|Sacramento ← Reno ←||W E||→ Elko → Salt Lake City|
|Reno ← Lovelock ←||W E||→ Battle Mountain → Salt Lake City|
|Payette-Fruitland ← Jct ←||N S||→ Lovelock → Fallon|