The Far Far North is the northernmost district of Northland in the North Island of New Zealand, further north than the Bay of Islands and the Hokianga. The top part is the Aupouri Peninsula, with Ninety Mile Beach on its west coast, Cape Reinga at the northern tip, and main town of Kaitaia at its southern base. The district also includes the north-eastern bays and harbours, such as Whangaroa and Doubtless Bay, the latter with its beach communities of Mangonui, Coopers Beach and Taipa.
- On the east coast, the Bay of Islands
- On the west coast, the Hokianga, 60 minutes drive from Kaitaia
- Horeke – Mangungu Mission House, historic site, location of the biggest signing of the Treaty of Waitangi; Wairere Boulders, an enormous basalt flow
- Kohukohu – town on the northern shore of the Hokianga Harbour
- Mangamuka Bridge – Omahuta Kauri Sanctuary, 5 of the 12 biggest kauri trees in an undisturbed healthy forest