North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > South Carolina > Pee Dee Country > Florence (South Carolina)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Florence is a city in the Pee Dee Country Region of South Carolina.
Florence Regional Airport has nonstop service to Charlotte on American Airlines.
- Florence Museum of Art, Science and History (email@example.com), 558 Spruce Street, ☏ . 10AM-5PM. Antiques, paintings, Civil War, South West American Indian exhibits and more.
- 1 Florence County Museum, 111 West Cheves St., ☏ . Tu-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su 2-5PM. Art and local history.
- Magnolia Mall Shopping Center, 2701 David McLeod Blvd., ☏ . 10AM-9PM. Many well known stores inside such as Best Buy, Sunglass Hut, Express, JC Penney, Foot Locker, Barnes & Nobles, etc.
- Red Bone Alley Restaurant and Bar, 1903 W. Palmetto Street, ☏ . Southern food restaurant with weekly entertainment and reasonable prices.
- [dead link] Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, 1914 West Lucas Street I-95 & US 52 , Florence, SC, US, 29501, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. Daily housekeeping services available. Offers free wireless high-speed Internet access. Located near Florence Civic Center.
- Abingdon Manor Inn & Restaurant, 307 Church Street, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Bed and breakfast inn. Rooms have a private bath, TV, and wifi. $150.
|Routes through Florence|
|Washington, D.C. ← Fayetteville ←||N S||→ Charleston → Savannah|
|Augusta ← Columbia ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ END|
|Fayetteville ← Lumberton ←||N S||→ St. George → Jct W E → Savannah|
|Winston-Salem ← Wadesboro ←||N S||→ Charleston → END|
|Columbia ← Sumter ←||W E||→ Wilmington → Wrightsville Beach|