Florence (South Carolina)
North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > South Carolina > Pee Dee Country > Florence (South Carolina)
Florence is a city in the Pee Dee Country Region of South Carolina.
Florence Regional Airport has nonstop service to Charlotte on US Airways.
- Florence Museum of Art, Science and History (email@example.com), 558 Spruce Street, ☎ . 10am-5pm. Antiques, Paintings, Civil War, South West American Indian exhibits and more.
- Florence County Museum, 111 West Cheves St., ☎ . Tues-Sat: 10AM-5PM, Sun: 2-5PM. Art and local history.
- Magnolia Mall Shopping Center, 2701 David McLeod Blvd., ☎ . 10am-9pm. Many well known stores inside such as Best Buy, Sunglass Hut, Express, JC Penney, Foot Locker, Barnes & Nobles, etc.
- Red Bone Alley Restaurant and Bar, 1903 W. Palmetto Street, ☎ . Southern food restaurant with weekly entertainment and reasonable prices. $.
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, 1914 West Lucas Street I-95 & US 52 , Florence, SC, US, 29501, ☎ . Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 12pm. Daily housekeeping services available. Offers free wireless high-speed Internet access. Located near Florence Civic Center.
|Routes through Florence|
|Columbia ← Bishopville ←||W E||→ END|
|Savannah ← St. George ← Junction W E ←||S N||→ Lumberton → Fayetteville|
|Winston-Salem ← Wadesboro ←||N S||→ Charleston → END|