The small villages of Laurenziberg and Ockenheim, also belongs to the community.
On the B41 west of Ingelheim just off the A60 (east of A61 interchange).
- 1 Bicycle museum (Das Rheinhessische Fahrradmuseum), Schlossgasse 12 (in Schloss Ardeck).
- 2 Market place (Martplaz). Baroque style town hall and Neo-Gothic church.
- 3 Laurenzikirche, Laurenziberg. Pilgrimage chapel
- 4 Jakobsberg Priory, Am St. Jakobsberg 1, ☏ . Benedictine monastery
There are a number of short hiking trails in the area. Laurenziberg, is on the Rheinhessischer Jakobsweg (pilgrim way).
There are a number of "Weinguter" in and around the village where you can purchase local wines.
- 1 Schlemmer House. Very good food. Basic modern clear décor one step up from a fast-food restaurant or "Imbisstand". Useful stopping point near cycle path from Ingelheim or for lunch stop if working in the industrial estate.