Jump to navigation Jump to search
The place was first mentioned in a deed of donation on November 1, 768, when Faginolf gave the Lorsch Abbey everything he had in the Ggau district of Nahegau.
- 1 Evangelical Church, Kirchgasse 5. Built in the 1770s. The church has a historic stub organ was built in 1774/1778 and restored in 2000. Concerts are held here regularly.
- 1 Sutter's Landhaus, Kreuznacher Straße 61, ☏ . Excellent German food. Restaurant and hotel in modernised and rebuilt brick mill.
- Sutter's. also has good quality hotel rooms.
- 1 Zum Adler, Binger Str. 4, ☏ .
- 2 Bistro-Hotel Nahetal, Alzeyer Str. 23, ☏ .