Grant-Valkaria is a great city by day and night, and with it connecting to nearby Malabar (Florida), it is a great area to stay in!
By U.S.1, Babcock Street, Weber Road and Corey Road. There's also Valkaria Airport.
No local taxi services, you can rent a car in nearby Melbourne (Florida).
- Benson House (The Benson House Museum), 5795 US-1 (Go south on U.S.1, near Micco), ☏ . Free.
- Grant-Valkaria Park (Valkaria Park), 1401 Valkaria Road (From U.S. 1, turn west on Valkaria Road. Just past Corey Road on left.). Dawn to Dusk. A great place to unwind and fish, play on the sports court or on the playground or just hike along the trail. Free.
- Grant Antique Mall, 5900 US-1 (From U.S.1. head south for about 1-2 miles. Near Benson house on right), ☏ . Monday-Saturday 10AM-5PM Sunday 12PM-5PM. Friendly little shop.
- The Smokin Ice House (Smokin Ice House), 5890 U.S. Highway 1, ☏ . 6AM-2PM Monday-Thursday, 6AM-9PM Friday-Saturday. A great place for fish!
- Rib City at Grant Station (Rib City), 5390 S US HWY 1 (From Valkaria Road, head south on U.S.1. Turn west on 1st Street. On right.), ☏ . Wednesday 11AM–9PM Thursday 11AM–9PM Friday 11AM–10PM Saturday 11AM–10PM Sunday 11:30AM–9PM Monday 11AM–9PM Tuesday 11AM–9PM. A great rib place.
- Boat House Pub (Boathouse Pub), 5170 US-1 (Just north of Rib City), ☏ .
- River's Edge Inn, 4660 US-1 (Just north of Boat House Pub), ☏ . A cozy little inn.
|Routes through Grant-Valkaria|
|Daytona Beach ← Malabar ←||N S||→ Vero Beach → West Palm Beach|