Jump to navigation Jump to search
Palm Bay is the largest city in Brevard County, and the core of the Palm Bay Metropolitan Area.
- Bass Pro Shops (Bass Pro), 750 Bass Pro Drive NE (From Exit 176, turn east on Palm Bay Road, then south. On right.), ☏ . 9AM-9PM Monday-Saturday 10AM-7PM Sunday. Store known for its large, wilderness-themed stores & wide array of hunting, fishing & outdoor gear.
Palm Bay has plenty of points of interest north of Malabar Road. However, areas south of Malabar Road contain very little to do.
- Castaway Point Park, 2990 Bay Blvd NE, ☏ . Dawn to dusk. A beautiful place to watch the sunrise or go kayaking. Free.
- 1 Fired Up Pizzeria, 195 Malabar Rd (Easily accessible from I-95. Just go west until the Shopping Plaza light just past Minton Rd. Then turn right.), ☏ . 11AM-10PM everyday. Delicious pizzeria known locally for its large slices and great garlic knots.
- The Broken Barrel Tavern (Broken Barrel Tavern), Palm Bay Center, 4700 S Babcock St (From I-95 take exits 173 or 176. Just south of Palm Bay Road), ☏ . 11AM-12AM Sunday-Thursday 11AM-2AM Friday-Saturday. Unfussy tavern offering home-style BBQ (including meats smoked on-site) and a vast beer selection.
- [dead link] Tropical Inn Resort, 4700 Route US-1, toll-free: . Located next to the river, this newly renovated hotel contains approx. 100 rooms and several amenities including free WiFi, cable, free breakfast, fitness center, pool and laundry. Prices include 2 dinners each night. $55/night, $245/week, $795/month.
- 1 Holiday Inn Express & Suites Palm Bay, 1206 Malabar Rd SE (From I-95, Just go east and turn right just past the Sunoco), ☏ . A typical Holiday Inn Express with free breakfast and a pool. 4 stars. $$.
- Melbourne - a nearby neighboring and more developed city, just north of Palm Bay.
|Routes through Palm Bay|
|Daytona Beach ← Melbourne ←||N S||→ Sebastian → West Palm Beach|
|Daytona Beach ← Melbourne ←||N S||→ Malabar → West Palm Beach|