Jump to navigation Jump to search
Malabar, Florida is in Brevard County.
Malabar is a small, friendly town with almost 3,000 people.
You can rent a car at Melbourne International Airport.
- 1 Malabar Scrub Sanctuary, 1400 Marie St (From State Road 514 [known locally as Malabar Road] turn north on Marie Street. Second parking lot on left). Dawn to dusk. Beautiful scrub area protected because of its many endangered species. Free.
- 1 Malabar Community Park (Malabar Park), Malabar Woods Boulevard (Turn north on Malabar Woods Boulevard from State Road 514). Dawn to Dusk. Place to play sports or jog or exercise or play on a playground! You can get to Malabar Scrub Sanctuary from here through a different entrance. Free.
- 1 Nana's House I (Nana's House Malabar Road), 2540 Malabar Rd (Follow directions to Malabar Scrub, but don't turn on Marie. Just past Marie on left), ☏ . Thrift store with clothes that is also a charity.
- 1 Malabar Mo's Grill, 2805 Malabar Rd (Just east of the railroad tracks. From exit 173, stay on Malabar Road until the railroad tracks.), ☏ . 10AM-11PM. The local bar & grill.
- 2 Yellow Dog Cafe, 905 U.S. 1 (From Malabar Road, head north. On right), ☏ .
- 1 Camelot RV Park (Camelot), 1600 US Highway 1 (Follow directions to Malabar Mo's Grill, but go all the way to US1 Turn right. about half a mile on US1 south. On west.), ☏ . Check-in: 7AM, check-out: 7PM.
More accommodation can be found in nearby Palm Bay.
- Palm Bay and Melbourne are the main towns in the immediate vicinity.
- U.S. Highway 1 follows the entirety of the U.S. eastern coast, continuing south from Malabar to Miami and the Florida Keys, and north to Maine.
|Routes through Malabar|
|Daytona Beach ← Palm Bay ←||N S||→ Grant-Valkaria → West Palm Beach|