Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hadsund Busterminal on Jernbanegade. Express buses (XBus ) leaves several times per day towards Aarhus-Randers and Aalborg. In addition regional buses (locally known as rutebil) connects to nearly Hobro, Mariager, Bælum and Øster Hurup.
- Havnø Mill (Havnø Mølle), Havnøvej 40, Hadsund (30 km east of town, difficult to reach by public transport), ☏ , ILAemail@example.com. 19 Jun-31 Aug W noon-4PM. Dutch thatched windmill built 1842, the oldest windmill in North Jutland. Restored in 2000. 20 Kr, children free, group 10 Kr.
- Mariager (13 km west of town, half an hour by bus 234). Small town of 2,000 inhabitants beautifully located at the Mariager Fjord. The town dates back to the 15th and has preserved a number of old half-timbered houses and cobbled streets.
- Hadsund Egnssamling, Rosendalsallé 8,, ☏ .
- Svanen (Veteran steam ferry).
- Kiwi Minipris, Himmerlandsgade 6-8, ☏ . M-F 8AM-10PM, Sa-Su 8AM-8PM.
- Super Brugsen, Himmerlandsgade 2, ☏ . M-F 9AM-7PM, Sa 8AM-4PM, Su 10AM-4PM.
- Fakta, Jernbanegade 2. M-F 9AM-8PM, Sa-Su 9AM-6PM.
- Aldi, Jernbanegade 6. M-F 9AM-7PM, Sa 9AM-5PM, Su 10AM-5PM.
- Netto, Butikstorvet 27. M-F 9AM-7PM, Sa 9AM-5PM, Su 10AM-5PM.
- EuroSpar, Butikstorvet 4, ☏ . M-F 9AM-7PM, Sa 9AM-5PM, Su 10AM-5PM.