North America > United States of America > New England > Massachusetts > Southeast Massachusetts > South Shore (Massachusetts) > HansonJump to navigation Jump to search
Hanson is a town in Massachusetts.
- From Boston Take Route 93 south to Route 3 south, exit 9. Turn right on Rt. 3A (toward Kingston). At the traffic light where Rt 106 goes left, stay in right lane and go straight ahead onto Rt. 27 north.
Hanson is on the MBTA Plymouth/Kingston commuter rail line to Boston.
- Connie's Restaurant, 270 Main Street (Rte 27), ☏ . Family restaurant
- MIke's House of Pizza, 309 Main Street (Rtes 27 & 58), ☏ . Pizza, subs and Italian
- Olde Hitching Post Restaurant, 48 Spring Street (Rte 58), ☏ . Family restaurant
- [dead link] Elfcor Bed and Breakfast, 876 Main Street, ☏ .
|Routes through Hanson|
|Ends at ← Weymouth ←||N S||→ Halifax → Rochester/Wareham|
|Boston ← Weymouth ←||NW SE||→ Halifax → Kingston/Plymouth|