Jump to navigation Jump to search
There is more than one place called Lakeland:
- Lakeland (Queensland) — a rural farming center in Queensland (Wikipedia). Also known as Lakeland Downs.
- Lakeland — a city in Polk County, Florida (Wikipedia;pop. ~100,000)
- Lakeland (Georgia) — a town in Georgia (Wikipedia; pop. 3,000)
- Lakeland (Minnesota) — a town in Minnesota (Wikipedia; pop. 1,800)
- Lakeland (New York) — a hamlet in New York (state) (Wikipedia; pop. 2,800)
- Lakeland (Tennessee) — a suburb of Memphis, Tennessee (Wikipedia; pop. 12,000)
- Lakeland Village — a community in Riverside County, California (Wikipedia; pop. 12,000)
- South Lakeland (England) — a local government district in Cumbria, England (Wikipedia). Its council is located in Kendal.
Not to be confused with
See also: Lake District.
- Turkish Lakeland — another name for the Turkish Lakes District.
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|