Mulberry is located at the junction of State Road 60 and State Road 37. S.R. 60 is a major east-west route across Central Florida and connects Mulberry with Brandon, Tampa, and Clearwater to the west and Bartow, Lake Wales, and Vero Beach to the east. Heading north, S.R. 37 becomes the busiest north-south road through Lakeland—signed as South Florida Ave. To the south, S.R. 37 runs into sparsely populated rural area, dotted with many phosphate mines and associated chemical plants. The road passes through the 4-corners border between Polk, Hillsborough County, Manatee County, and Hardee County directly and jumps diagonally from Polk to Manatee County and is the quickest route from Polk County to the Sarasota/Bradenton area (via S.R. 64).
The nearest commercial airport is Tampa International Airport (IATA: TPA) located on the west side of Tampa. Lakeland Linder Regional Airport (IATA: LAL) is roughly 10 miles away, but currently does not have scheduled, commercial flights (as of November 2012).
The nearest Amtrak station is located in downtown Lakeland (Code: LAK; 600 E. Main St.; +1 863-683-6368).
- Checker Cab Co., ☎ . Serves all of Polk County.
- Yellowcab/Maingate Taxi, ☎ . Serves all of Polk County.
- Polk County Taxi, ☎ , toll-free: . Serves all of Polk County.
- Mulberry Phosphate Museum, 101 S.E. First St. (Tucked away on the southeast corner of the intersection of S.R. 60 & S.R. 37 (Church St.), behind City Hall and McDonalds), ☎ . Tu-Sa 10AM-4:30PM. An ode to the area's roots in phosphate mining, the museum building and attached rail cars offer a decent display of fossils, local mining relics, and informational displays. Outside is the massive bucket of a mining crane, filled with mining material which you can sort through to find fossils. Free..
- Alafia River Reserve ( Take S.R. 60 west to Turner Road and follow signs.), ☎ . Features nature trails and boardwalks extending down to Alafia River.
- Loyce Harpe Park ( Take S.R. 37 north, turn east on West Carter Rd.), ☎ . Features trails for hiking and mountain biking. Boat ramp. Dog park.
- Skydive of Tampa Bay, 7498 Coronet Rd., ☎ .
- Imperial Lakes Golf and Racquet Club, 6 Country Club Ln., ☎ . An 18-hole semi-private golf course, with lessons available and an on-site restaurant. Slope rating: 133. USGA rating: 73.2.
- [dead link]Mulberry Phosphate Museum, 101 SE 1st Street (Corner of Hwy 60 and 37), ☎ . 9am-5pm Tuesday-Saturday. Galleries are: 1) Story of Phosphate 2) Local History Gallery 3) Fossil Gallery 4) 1949 Seaboard Train Caboose. Kids and adults can have fun digging for their own fossils and sharks' teeth in their dig pile. Free Admission and happily accepts donations.
- Carol's Cafe, 113 W. Badcock Blvd., ☎ . Breakfast & lunch M-Sa, Dinner F only..
- Carter's Barbeque, 709 E. Canal St., ☎ . Lunch & dinner Tu-Sa.
- Grits & Stuff Café, 211 N.W. 1st Ave., ☎ . Breakfast & lunch M-F.. Southern eatin'. Buffet or order from the menu.
- Mulberry Inn & Suites, 2525 E. S.R. 60, ☎ , fax: . Kitchen/efficiencies available. Complimentary breakfast. Pool. Handicapped access. Free wi-fi internet access available. (Formerly Super 8 Motel) Under $100.
- Bradley Post Office, 6947 Old S.R. 37, ☎ . M-Sa 8AM-noon. Post office in the small community of Bradley, a few miles south of Mulberry.
- Mulberry Post Office, 2000 Mulford Rd, ☎ . M-F 8:30AM-4:30PM; Sa 8:30AM-11:00AM.
- Nichols Post Office, 4805 Nichols Rd, ☎ . M-F 8AM-noon. Post office in the small community of Nichols, a few miles west of Mulberry.
- Mulberry Public Library, 103 East Canal St, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com. M-Th 9AM-6PM; F 9AM-5PM; Sa 9AM-2PM. Website does not have information about whether the library has computers or wireless internet access available to the public, but it is very likely they do.
Mulberry Police Department: +1 863-425-1119 (Emergency: 911)
Polk County Sheriff: +1 863-533-0344 (Emergency: 911)
|Routes through Mulberry|
|Ends at W E ← Lakeland ←||N S||→ Jct W → Ends at W E|
|Tampa ← Brandon ←||W E||→ Bartow → Vero Beach|