There are several Hillsborough County Regional Transit routes that go to Brandon.
FL-60 passes through the town from east to west, while I-75 passes through it from north to south. A toll road, FL-618, ends in Brandon as the Brandon Parkway, and serves as an expressway with off-ramps. It provides access from downtown Tampa to the west. As a part of the I-4 corridor, I-4 passes just north of Brandon. This interstate connects three of Central Florida's primary cities: going from west to east, Tampa, Orlando, and Daytona Beach, crossing to the east coast of the state.
- TGH Ice Plex (The Ice Sports Forum), 10222 Elizabeth Place, Tampa (Right off Adamo Drive up Faulkenberg), ☏ . The Official Training Facility of the Tampa Bay Lightning hockey team. Also has public skating and laserstrike, laser-tag upstairs as well.
- 1 Alafia River State Park, 14326 S County Route 39 (10 miles southeast of Tampa on County Road 39), ☏ . Has such amenities as bicycling, birding, canoeing, fishing, hiking, horse trails, picnicking areas, wildlife viewing and full camping facilities. This park is especially great for mountain bikers as a Mountain bike club has developed a great amount of advanced trails.
- 1 Westfield Brandon Town Center (Westfield Brandon Shopping Mall), 459 Brandon Town Center Dr, ☏ . Monday - Saturday 10AM-9PM; Sunday 11AM-6PM. Westfield Brandon Town Center has several things to offer shoppers visiting. From several popular clothing shops such as Express, Abercrombie & Fitch, G by Guess, Hollister, to restaurants such as The Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, and a full foodcourt. There is plenty to see here and plenty of places to entertain kids including an arcade, trampoline jumping, merry go-round, and playground.
- 1 Ploy Thai, 1941 W Brandon Blvd (by Chili's close to the Brandon Town Center), ☏ . If you're looking for some great Thai food then this is the place in Brandon to go to. From great soups and curries, to tasty noodles such as Pad Thai, and sweet desserts, Ploy Thai has plenty offer Thai food lovers.
- 2 The Stein & Vine, 827 W Bloomingdale Ave, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 O'briens Irish Pub, 701 W. Lumsden Rd, ☏ . Nice atmosphere and reasonable prices at this Brandon institution. The Sheppard's Pie is great, and so is the menu. Variety of pub foods and drinks. Okay for families before 8PM.
- 1 Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, 510 Grand Regency Blvd, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. $165+ per night.
- 2 Home2 Suites by Hilton Brandon, 10323 Palm River Rd, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- The main city is immediately to the west, Tampa.
|Routes through Brandon|
|END ← Tampa ←||W E||→ Plant City → Orlando|
|Atlanta ← Ocala ←||N S||→ Bradenton → Miami|
|Clearwater ← Tampa ←||W E||→ Mulberry → Vero Beach|