- 1 Community Transit, 20100 48th Ave West, Lynnwood, Washington, ☎ , toll-free: . Community Transit operates buses from Lynnwood to nearby cities and destinations like Downtown Seattle and the University of Washington. Buses typically run every 30 minutes on weekdays. $2.75.
- 2 Sound Transit, 20100 48th Ave West, Lynnwood, Washington, ☎ . Sound Transit operates buses from Lynnwood to regional destinations like Downtown Seattle and Bellevue. Buses typically run every 30 minutes on weekdays, and are more frequent during rush hour. $2.75.
Lynnwood offers a variety of activities for all different types of traveler. Hiking, boating, shopping, dining, and a variety of cultural attractions are all favorites of both locals and visitors alike.
- [formerly dead link] Lynwood Heritage Park. Features an historical look at Lynwood, back when the area was known as Alderwood Manor. Heritage Park allows guests to take a step back in time, and visit some of Alderwood Manor's original buildings.
Lynnwood is more a giant mall than a city, and opportunities to shop are endless, though few to none are unique or justify going out of one's way.
- Best Western Alderwood, 19332 36th Avenue W, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood, 4220 Alderwood Mall Blvd, ☎ , fax: .
- Residence Inn Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, 18200 Alderwood Mall Parkway, ☎ , fax: .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites South Everett/Lynnwood, 131 128th Street SW, Everett, WA 98204, ☎ . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 12PM. Has 99 rooms that include 2-room suites, whirlpool tubs, and fireplace rooms. Special in-room amenities include Complimentary high speed and wire-less internet, microwaves, refrigerators & DVD Players in all the rooms. Hotel features include heated indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, complimentary breakfast buffet, fitness center, guest laundry, and complimentary morning newspaper.
|Routes through Lynnwood|
|Vancouver (via ) ← Mukilteo ←||N S||→ Edmonds → Seattle|
|END ←||N S||→ Bothell → Bellevue|
|Everett ← Mukilteo ←||N S||→ Edmonds → Seattle|
|Coupeville ← Mukilteo ←||NW SE||→ END|