North America > United States of America > Pacific Northwest > Washington (state) > Puget Sound > North Sound > EdmondsJump to navigation Jump to search
- Amtrak, 210 Railroad Ave. Edmonds is served by Amtrak's Cascades and Empire Builder lines.
- Sounder Commuter Rail, 210 Railroad Ave. Edmonds is served by the commuter rail line running from Seattle to Everett.
- Edmonds Historical Museum, 118 5th Ave N, ☎ . W-Su 1PM-4PM. Suggested donation $2 adults, $1 students.
- Scuba dive, although the colder waters of Puget Sound are not for everyone, the Edmonds Underwater Park for scuba divers is one of the most popular shore dives in the State. Visitors can rent or buy dive gear, or even get a guided tour, from nearby Underwater Sports.
- Edmonds Underwater Park — The park is relatively shallow with a maximum depth of about 45 feet. There is a network of anchored ropes that lead to a variety of submerged features. Shipwrecks include the large tugboat Triumph and the Lopez Pontoon . The site is known for large ling cod, cabezon, octopus, surf perch and rockfish, and a lot of invertebrates. Grey whales have also been seen by divers.
- A Taste of Edmonds, Civic Playfields, ☎ , e-mail: Taste@EdmondsWA.com. Held over a weekend, mid-August each year. Free.
- Epulo Bistro, 526 Main St (5 blocks up the hill from the ferry), ☎ . 4:00 - 11:00. $10-$25.
- Rory's of Edmonds (Rory's), 105 Main St (By the ferry dock), ☎ .
- Salish Sea Brewing Company, 518 Dayton St.
- Best Western Plus Edmonds Harbor Inn (Harbor Inn), 130 W Dayton, ☎ , fax: . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM.
- Travelodge Edmonds, 23825 Highway 99 North, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: BadinChe@wynhg.com. Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM.
|Routes through Edmonds|
|Vancouver ← Everett ←||N S||→ Seattle → Portland|
|END ← Seattle ←||W E||→ Everett → Spokane|
|Vancouver (via ) ← Lynnwood ←||N S||→ Mountlake Terrace → Seattle|
|Everett ← Lynnwood ←||N S||→ Shoreline → Seattle|
|Ends at N S ← Kingston ← Car ferry ←||W E||→ Shoreline → Mountlake Terrace|