North America > United States of America > Pacific Northwest > Washington (state) > Puget Sound > North Sound > EdmondsJump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Edmonds station, 211 Railroad Avenue. Edmonds is served by Amtrak's Cascades and Empire Builder lines, and the Sounder Commuter Rail line running from Seattle to Everett.
- 1 Edmonds Historical Museum, 118 5th Ave N, ☏ . W-Su 1PM-4PM. Suggested donation $2 adults, $1 students.
- 2 Cascadia Art Museum, 190 Sunset Ave S #E, ☏ , Admin@CascadiaArtMuseum.org. Th-Su 11AM-5PM. The museum opened in 2015, primarily featuring art from the Pacific Northwest region. It has a collection of over 200 works. Adults $10, Seniors $7, Youth (0-18) and Students free.
- Scuba dive, although the colder waters of Puget Sound are not for everyone, the Edmonds Underwater Park for scuba divers is one of the most popular shore dives in the State. Visitors can rent or buy dive gear, or even get a guided tour, from nearby Underwater Sports.
- 1 Edmonds Underwater Park. The park is relatively shallow with a maximum depth of about 45 feet. There is a network of anchored ropes that lead to a variety of submerged features. Shipwrecks include the large tugboat Triumph and the Lopez Pontoon . The site is known for large ling cod, cabezon, octopus, surf perch and rockfish, and a lot of invertebrates. Grey whales have also been seen by divers.
- A Taste of Edmonds, Civic Playfields, ☏ , Taste@EdmondsWA.com. Held over a weekend, mid-August each year. Free.
- Epulo Bistro, 526 Main St (5 blocks up the hill from the ferry), ☏ . 4:00 - 11:00. $10-$25.
- Demitris Woodstone Taverna, 101 Main St (next to the ferry terminal and Brackett's Landing), ☏ . A nice spot with an outdoor balcony affording a lovely view of Puget Sound. It has a nice offering of Mediterranean and Northwest seafood, with friendly bartenders and wait staff.
- Rory's of Edmonds (Rory's), 105 Main St (By the ferry dock), ☏ .
- Salish Sea Brewing Company, 518 Dayton St.
- Best Western Plus Edmonds Harbor Inn (Harbor Inn), 130 W Dayton, ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM.
- Travelodge Edmonds, 23825 Highway 99 North, ☏ , fax: , BadinChe@wynhg.com. Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM.
|Routes through Edmonds|
|Vancouver ← Everett ←||N S||→ Seattle → Portland|
|END ← Seattle ←||W E||→ Everett → Spokane|
|Vancouver ← Lynnwood ←||N S||→ Mountlake Terrace → Seattle|
|Everett ← Lynnwood ←||N S||→ Shoreline → Seattle|
|Ends at N S ← Kingston ← Car ferry ←||W E||→ Shoreline → Mountlake Terrace|