Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Main article: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- 1 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA IATA; nicknamed "Sea-Tac"). The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is located 2 miles away in neighboring SeaTac. There are numerous transit options linking Tukwila with the airport.
- 2 Tukwila station, 7301 Longacres Way. The Amtrak Cascades runs four trains daily between Seattle and Portland, which stops in Tukwila. [The Sounder] commuter train also stops at Tukwila station on its way between Seattle King Street Station and Lakewood. The station is an unmanned platform.
- 3 Central Link (Sound Transit), Tukwila International Boulevard station, 15426 35th Avenue S. Central Link light rail transit services Tukwila, with a stop at Tukwila International Boulevard station.
Interstate 5 (I-5) is the major north-south roadway and continues north to Seattle. Interstate 405 (I-405) meets I-5, bypassing Seattle City Centre by travelling through Bellevue.
- 1 Westfield Southcenter (formerly Southcenter Mall) (near the I-5/I-405 interchange; take exit 153 (I-5 northbound), exit 154B (I-5 southbound), or Southcenter Blvd (I-405 southbound)), ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 11AM-7PM. the largest shopping center in Washington and the Pacific Northwest, with over 200 shops and services. There is also a foreign exchange booth by CXI inside the mall too. There are other smaller strip malls & free standing establishments radiating north-south along Southcenter Pkwy from S Strandler (at SW corner of mall parking lot) to S 180th; and south along Andover Park W which parallels Southcenter Pkwy from next to the mall down through S 180th.
- 1 Courtyard Seattle Sea-Tac Area, 16038 West Valley Hwy, ☏ , fax: .
- 2 Courtyard Seattle Southcenter, 400 Andover Park West, ☏ , fax: .
- 3 Ramada Tukwila SeaTac Airport, 15901 West Valley Hwy, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
|Routes through Tukwila|
|Vancouver ← Seattle ←||N S||→ SeaTac → Portland|
|Bellevue ← Renton ←||N S||→ becomes|
|Everett ← Seattle ←||N S||→ SeaTac → Tacoma|
|Burien ← SeaTac ←||W E||→ becomes|
|Vancouver ← Seattle ←||N S||→ Tacoma → Portland|