- Main article: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- 1 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA IATA; nicknamed "Sea-Tac"). The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is located 2 miles away in neighboring SeaTac. There are numerous transit options linking Tukwila with the airport.
- 2 Tukwila station, 7301 Longacres Way. The Amtrak Cascades runs four trains daily between Seattle and Portland, which stops in Tukwila. The Amtrak Coast Starlight train runs the same route as the Cascades between Seattle and Eugene but does not stop in Tukwila. The Sounder commuter train also stops at Tukwila station on its way between Seattle King Street Station and Lakewood. The station is an unmanned platform.
- 3 Central Link (Sound Transit), Tukwila International Boulevard station, 15426 35th Avenue S. Central Link light rail transit services Tukwila, with a stop at Tukwila International Boulevard station.
Interstate 5 (I-5) is the major north-south roadway and continues north to Seattle. Interstate 405 (I-405) meets I-5, bypassing Seattle City Centre by travelling through Bellevue.
The bus transit center is at the eastside of the mall along Andover Park W in opposite directions from its intersection with Baker Blvd/mall entrance and along Baker Blvd (Rt #905) in front of an Acura car dealership. Check schedules as to where your stop is at:
- Rapid Ride 'A' Line Tukwila International Blvd Station to Federal Way via Des Moines along SR-99.
- Rapid Ride 'F' Line Burien to Renton via Tukwila International Blvd Station, Southcenter Mall, Tukwila Sounder Station
- Route 124 Goes up to Georgetown (neighborhood) along SR-99 (International Blvd, E Marginal Way) from Tukwila International Blvd Station. Continues to Downtown Seattle along Airport Way S from Georgetown. Quicker to take the Link Light Rail if going to downtown Seattle.
- Route 128 West Seattle to Southcenter via White Center, Tukwila International Blvd Station
- Route 150 Downtown Seattle to Kent via Tukwila and Southcenter Mall along I-5, Interurban, Andover Park W and West Valley Hwy (SR-181). Main bus line through Kent Valley.
- Route 156 Highline Community College in Des Moines to Southcenter via Airport Link Light Rail Station
- DART 906 Connects Southcenter Mall to SE 177th & 140th Ave SE in the Fairwood (residential) neighborhood.
- South Side Express, ☏ . Hotel Pick up times Daily 10AM-6PM. Operates free shuttle connections from certain hotels in SeaTac (near airport) to Westfield Southcenter Mall.
- Wheatland Express, (bus stop) Westfield Southcenter by Nordstroms, ☏ , toll-free: . Every Friday, the Weekend Express takes you from Pullman (where Washington State University is at), Ellensburg (Central Washington University) and Moscow (University of Idaho) to Seattle, and the other way around every Sunday. A special service is also deployed during the holiday season. Journeys take more than 6 hours. Next local stop is at Factoria Square Mall by Novilhos Brazilian Restaurant. $99.00 one way (weekend express), $210.00 one way (vacation service).
- Greyhound, Amtrak (Coast Starlight & Empire Builder) and most other ground transport services to Vancouver BC, Portland, Bellingham, Eastern Washington and other parts of the state are available in Downtown Seattle and at the airport.
- 1 Westfield Southcenter (formerly Southcenter Mall) (near the I-5/I-405 interchange; take exit 153 (I-5 northbound), exit 154B (I-5 southbound), or Southcenter Blvd (I-405 southbound)), ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 11AM-7PM. the largest shopping center in Washington and the Pacific Northwest, with over 200 shops and services. There is also a foreign exchange booth by CXI inside the mall too. There are other smaller strip malls & free standing establishments radiating north-south along Southcenter Pkwy from S Strandler (at SW corner of mall parking lot) to S 180th; and south along Andover Park W which parallels Southcenter Pkwy from next to the mall down through S 180th.
Being near to the airport the hotels surrounding Westfield Southcenter may offer shuttle connections from the airport terminal to their property surrounding Southcenter. Ask:
- 1 Courtyard Seattle Sea-Tac Area, 16038 West Valley Hwy, ☏ , fax: .
- 2 Courtyard Seattle Southcenter, 400 Andover Park West, ☏ , fax: .
- 3 Hotel Interurban, 223 Andover Park East, ☏ , toll-free: .
- 4 Ramada Tukwila SeaTac Airport, 15901 West Valley Hwy, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- 1 King County Library System, 1386 Southcenter Mall (Inside mall at east entrance, next to JC Penney), ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 11AM-7PM.
- 2 Tukwila Post Office (US Postal Service (USPS)), 225 Andover Park W (Small brick building between Firestone Auto Repair and Key Bank towards SE part of mall grounds.), ☏ , toll-free: . M-F 8:30AM-6PM; Sa 8:30-3PM. Serves zip codes 98168 and 98188. A convenient place to mail gifts to someone or mail your purchases to your home address after shopping.
|Routes through Tukwila|
|Vancouver ← Seattle ←||N S||→ SeaTac → Portland|
|Bellevue ← Renton ←||N S||→ becomes|
|Everett ← Seattle ←||N S||→ SeaTac → Tacoma|
|Burien ← SeaTac ←||W E||→ becomes|
|Vancouver ← Seattle ←||N S||→ Tacoma → Portland|