- 1 White River Valley Museum, 918 H Street SE (Behind the Auburn Library, in Les Gove Park), ☏ . W-Su Noon-4PM. Admission is Free every First Thursday and Last Sunday. First Thursday's they are also open from 6PM-8PM. $5/adult, $2/concession.
- 2 Neely Mansion, 12303 SE Auburn-Black Diamond Rd (East of Auburn on Hwy 18, Auburn-Black Diamond Road exit, turn right), ☏ . Summer Saturdays tours 1-4PM. 125-year-old mansion, National Historic Site from the Victorian Era suggested donation of $3.
- 1 Flaming Geyser State Park, 23700 S.E. Flaming Geyser Rd., ☏ .
- 2 White River Amphitheatre, 40601 Auburn Enumclaw Rd, ☏ .
If you win...
Chances are if you win it big in Auburn and you are a foreigner you will get dinged by the IRS 30% withholding tax. That $10,000 slot winning can dwindle quite quickly if that is taken off the top. Not to worry though you can reclaim your gambling winnings tax through a 1042-S form. You should get this from the casino so don't lose it...it is your starting ticket to getting your gambling winnings back.
- 3 Muckleshoot Casino, 2402 Auburn Way S., toll-free: .
- 4 Muckleshoot Bingo, 2117 Auburn Way S (Across street from Casino), ☏ .
- 5 Emerald Downs, 2300 Ron Crockett Dr, ☏ , toll-free: . Live racing (April – September): $9, or $5 with Emerald Rewards card. Simulcast (Sept.-April):$3, or $2 with card.
- 6 Iron Horse Casino, 333 15th Street NE, ☏ . Sun-Thurs.: 8 am-3 am; Fri-Sat: 24 hrs./day. Table games only, no slots or bingo.
- 1 The Outlet Collection Seattle, 1101 Outlet Collection Way, ☏ . Largest indoor outlet mall in the Pacific Northwest.
- Legendary Doughnuts, 1410 Lake Tapps Pkwy E (Lakeland Hills), ☏ . Su-Th 5AM-6PM, F-Sa 5AM-7PM. The first location of this small local chain. Will close early once sold out. Delivery available.
- Scamp Brewing, 402 16th St NE, #107, ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Th-F 3PM-9PM, Sa-Su Noon-9PM. Independently-owned craft brewery in Auburn, Washington. Tap room is dog and family-friendly. You can bring in your own food or they have food trucks.
- Rail Hop'n Brewing Co, 122 W Main St, Suite 101B, ☏ . M-F 6AM-9PM, Sa Noon-11PM. Auburns original microbrewer. In the heart of downtown Auburn. Their new facility has espresso and appetizers too.
- 1 Best Western Plus Mountain View Auburn Inn, 401 8th Street SW, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- 2 Comfort Inn Auburn - Seattle, 1 16th St. NE, ☏ .
|Routes through Auburn|
|Renton ← Kent ←||N S||→ Puyallup → Tacoma|
|Federal Way ←||W E||→ North Bend|