Bothell has a small selections of tourist-like things to do. However, Country Village is a cute small shopping area where chickens run around and you can spend the day. There is also Mcmenamins hotel that has 3 restaurants, 4 bars, and a swimming pool to go to.
Local favorites include The Ranch Drive-in and Pocco de Gallo. A venture a few feet down the busy Bothell Way will bring you to the Yakima Fruit market where one can pick up some locally grown fruits and other foods.
- Alexa's Cafe and Catering, 10115 Main st. Small little cafe with kitsch appeal. Excellent Tomato Basil Soup.
- The Cottage, 10029 NE 183rd St, Bothell, WA 98011. Aesthetically pleasing
- Holiday Inn Express, 22922 15th Ave Se, ☏ .
- Residence Inn Seattle Northeast/Bothell, 11920 NE 195th St, ☏ , fax: .
- SpringHill Suites Seattle Bothell, 3850 Monte Villa Parkway, ☏ , fax: .
- Mcmenamins Anderson School, 18607 Bothell Way NE, Bothell, WA 98011, (425) 398-0122
|Routes through Bothell|
|Ends at ← Lynnwood ←||N S||→ Kirkland → Bellevue|
|Seattle ← Jct W ←||SW NE||→ Woodinville → Monroe|