Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Highway 2 connects Monroe to the northwest (Cities of Snohomish and Everett) and to the southeast (Cities of Leavenworth, Wenatchee and eventually to Spokane and Idaho) through the beautiful Cascade Mountain range via Steven's Pass. The drive from Snohomish to Monroe is mostly farmland, while the drive east and beyond is mostly forest. Monroe is generally considered the last stop for east-bound travelers, as it has the most options for food, lodging, bathrooms, or gasoline before trekking over the mountain pass and reaching the next big city of Leavenworth (1.5 - 2 hrs of driving).
- Highway 522 comes from the southwest originating in Woodinville and ending at Highway 2 at the beginning of Monroe's newer retail area.
There is no local bus network, but regional Community Transit can be used for travelling within Monroe too.
- Evergreen Fairgrounds.
- 1 Monroe Historical Society & Museum, 207 E Main St, ☏ .
- 2 [dead link] Western Heritage Center, 611 US Highway 2, ☏ .
- 1 Evergreen Speedway, 14405 179th Ave SE.
- Evergreen State Fair, 14405 179th Ave SE. Runs in Aug/Sept
- 1 Best Western Sky Valley Inn, 19233 US Highway 2, ☏ , fax: .
- 2 Evergreen Inn & Suites, Monroe, 19103 US Highway 2, ☏ .
|Routes through Monroe|
|Everett ← Snohomish ←||W E||→ Stevens Pass → Wenatchee|
|Seattle ← Woodinville ←||SW NE||→ END|