- 1 Kelleys Island Ferry, 510 W Main Street, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. The schedule varies depending on the season, but generally a ferry runs once an hour. Check website for current prices.
- Dempsey's Access, CR 136 (Bayshore Rd.) at CR 140.
- East Harbor State Park, N. Buck Rd. (off SR 269) +1 419-734-4424
- Mazurik Access, Northshore Blvd. (off SR 163)
- Anchors Away, 5925 Saylor Rd. +1 419-734-1395
- Bay Point Marina, 10948 E. Bayshore Rd. +1 419-798-4434
- Marina Del Isle, 6801 E. Harbor Rd. +1 419-732-2587
- South Beach Resort Marina, 8620 E. Bayshore Rd. +1 419-798-5503
- Tibbels Marina, 6365 East Harbor Rd. (SR 163), +1 419-734-1143
From OH 2, exit at OH 269 and head north. The northern terminus of OH 269 is at the exit of East Harbor State Park.
From Port Clinton, follow OH 163 east. OH 163 circles the peninsula.
- 1 Johnson's Island Prison Cemetery (Off Gaydos Rd.). Important Civil War officers prison was on-site. It is only the cemetery has been preserved, but it is worth a visit particularly for those interested in history.
- The Keepers House, 9999 E. Bayshore Dr. Built in 1822, it was the residence of the first three lighthouse keepers.
- 2 Marblehead Lighthouse, 110 Lighthouse Drive, ☏ . May 29-Aug 31: M-F 1PM-4:45PM; June-Oct: Second Sa of the month 10AM-3PM. Climb to the top for a great view. There is also a mini-museum in the Keeper's House
- 3 [dead link] Train-O-Rama, 6732 E Harbor Rd, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Memorial Day-Labor Day: M-Sa 10AM-6PM, Su 1PM-6PM; Labor Day-Memorial Day M-Sa 11AM-5PM, Su 1PM-5PM. Large display of an operating multi-gauge model railroad. $6/5/4 (Adults/Seniors/Children 4-11).
- 4 Fort Firelands. Replica frontier fort. Houses the Museum of Flint and Stone
- Monsoon Lagoon Water Park & Family Fun Center, 1530 N. Danbury Rd, ☏ . (SR 269). Call for hours. Seasonal.
- East Harbor State Park Beach, 1169 N. Buck Rd. (off SR 269)
- Sportsman Charter Services, East Harbor State Park Marina, +1 419 798-4720
- Tibbels Charter Service, 6965 East Harbor Rd, ☏ .
The village of Lakeside is a gated community (June-Sept) on the north shore Marblehead Peninsula. It is one of three remaining Chautauqua communities in the United States. Chautauqua was a movement started in the 1800s to provide adult education on important issues as well as entertainment. Today Lakeside is a vibrant community which offers family-oriented entertainment, concerts, and recreation, lectures and clubs throughout the summer. The village has a number of restaurants, shops, churches, parks and businesses within. Visitors are welcome to purchase a day pass. Others choose to stay longer - the village has cabins, houses, and a hotel with rooms for rent for a day, week or even the entire summer.
- Just for Ewe, St Rt 163, ☏ . Yarn shop, clothing, gifts, souvenirs, and gifts
- Furry Paws & Fancy Stuff, ☏ . Grooming and pet products.
- 1 Ex Libris Bookshop, 110 W Main St, ☏ . Books to buy or borrow.
- 1 Canoe Club Wine Bar, 5831 E Harbor Rd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hidden Beach Bar, 530 Hidden Beach, ☏ .
- 2 Jamestown Tavern.
- Hotel Lakeside & Fountain Inn, 236 Walnut Ave, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- Majestic Motel, 8629 E Northshore Blvd, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- South Beach Resorts Hotel, 8620 E Bayshore Rd, ☏ .
- Surf Motel, 230 E Main St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- East Harbor State Park, Northeast part of Ottawa County on the north part of Catawba Island, off of Route 63, on the shores of Lake Erie. 365 electric sites, 205 non-electric sites, showers, flush toilets, dump station, launch ramp, camp store, pet camping, two Rent-A-RV units on full-service sites, two deluxe camper cabins, dock rentals, restaurant, marina, fishing, hunting, 7-mile trail, volleyball, basketball, horseshoe courts, playground equipment and a 1,500-foot sand beach.
- 1 Marblehead Peninsula Branch Library, 710 W Main St, ☏ .
- Post Office, 1306 W Main St, ☏ , toll-free: . Mo-Fr 7:30AM-4:30PM, Sa 7:30AM-4PM.
- Johnsons Island. The island is accessible by car from Marblehead. During the American Civil War Johnson's island was used as a POW camp. The cemetery is the only part of the island open to the public, and there is a $2 charge to use the causeway.
- Cedar Point Amusement Park is just across the bay from the eastern part of Marblehead. If possible, take a private boat to one of the marinas on the island and bypass all of the traffic.
- Kelleys Island is a 20-minute ferry ride from Marblehead.
- Port Clinton
|Routes through Marblehead|
|Port Clinton ← Lakeside ←||W E||→ END|