There are buses and vans from Davao City, which is 165 km away. The trip takes 4-5 hours for buses and costs ₱250 and 3.5-4 hours for vans, costing ₱220.
Tricycles cost ₱8 per 2 km.
from downtown Mati A tricycle to Mayo Bay cost p 40. and to Dahican Beach p 40.
- Dahican Beach.
- Gaisano Mall. Soon to open.
- E R super mall, Rizal street. 10am -8pm.
- PNB bank. Has an ATM.
- BDO bank. Has an ATM.
- Jollibee, Rizal street, ☎ 087-8112239. 07.00-21.00. Breakfast from 07.00 till 11am
- Chew Citi Lodge., Limente Village. (near the bus terminal), ☎ 087-3883104. Fan and A/C rooms with outside bathrooms. Spacious parking.
- Mati Citi Lodge., Madang Terminal (Near the bus Terminal), ☎ 087-8115155.
- Andrada Inn, Riza street.
- Roques pension house, Sainz avenue 739, ☎ 087-3883374.
- Casa Rosa Bed & Breakfast, Dona Rosa Madang Mati, ☎ 087-8114082. Fan double room with own bathroom. has a wifi zone. Parking space. p 400.
- Deterna Dormitel, Don Mariano Marcos Avenue., ☎ 087-8111268.