Bislig is in Mindanao.
Bislig is in Surigao del Sur on the eastern side of Mindanao island.
Bislig is 208 km from Davao City, 158 km from Butuan City and 161km from Tandag.
Many tricycles 1st 2kms p8.00.
- Enchanted River Hianatuan. Entrance fee: ₱30.
- Tinuy-an Falls. 55 meters high. 18 km from town, a 30-minute tricycle ride.
- Tonys Super store, Abarca street, corner of P.Lindo street. 09.00-18.00. A big supermarket.
- PNB Bank, Espritu street.. two 24 hours Visa card ATMs.
- G-mars Department store, Picasales street. 9am-7pm. Has a supermarket.
- Novo department store, Spiritu street Mangagoy. 9am-7pm.
- Bayalas comercial store, Abarca street. 9am-7pm.
- Zams, Espiritu street.
There are many budget inns and pension houses to stay at in Bislig.
- Hotel One Eleven, A Barca street. Fan single/double.a/c rooms. ₱150/250/380.
- Casa De Babano, p-4 caramam, ☎ . Fan single room. double A/C room. outside bathrooms. ₱250/500.
- Shielah Penson house, Espirito street, ☎ . Fan single/double outside bathrooms. A/C rooms. ₱250/450.
- St Francis Pension House, Espirita street. Fan single/double with shared bathroom. ₱150/300.
- Sleep inn, R. B Castillo street. Fan single or double rooms. ₱150/300.
- Violys Pension House., ☎ . a/c single. a/c double with own bathrooms. p350/400.
- Yolanda Inn. Fan double/A/C double ₱450/500.
- Tiffanys inn. a/c rooms with cable tv p650.
- Bonsay river view inn, ☎ . a/c double room with own bathroom and cable tv. p500..
- White Palce inn, ☎ . a/c double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. p550.
- Pensionne La Salle, ☎ . fan single. a/c single. p300/500.
Davao city is 6-7 hours away by van or bus.
Butuan city is 4-5 hours away by van or bus.
tagum city. Mati.