Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bislig is in Mindanao.
Bislig is in Surigao del Sur on the eastern side of Mindanao island.
Bus & minivan
- There are Bachelor Express Buses from Davao (5-7 hr),Butuan (4-5 hr), Tandag 4-5 hr.
- a nice bus trip is a long the coast from Bislig to Tandag or Bislig to Mati
- Philtranco Bus Lines has one bus a day from Manila via Surigao and Tacloban.
- Minivans to/from Davao and Butuan.
- The nearest ferry port is the Nasipit port, 27 km from Butuan.
- Tricycles. 1st 2 km (1.2 mi) ₱8.00.
- Enchanted River Hianatuan. ₱30.
- Tinuy-an Falls. 55 meters high. 18 km from town, a 30-minute tricycle ride.
Shopping malls & supermarkets
- Tonys Superstore, Abarca street, corner of P. Lindo street. 9AM-6PM. A small supermarket. high prices.
- Novo department store, Spiritu street Mangagoy. 9AM-7PM.
- Gaisano Capital Mall & Gaisanao Supermarket., Andres Soriano Avenue Mangagoy, ☏ . 8AM-7PM.
- Prince Supermarket., R B Castillo street. 8AM-8PM. Full-size supermarket.
Banks & ATMs
- PNB Bank Espritu Street' has two 24-hour Visa Card ATMs.
- Zams, Espiritu street.
- Gmar Food Court. 7AM-10PM. Breakfast from 7AM-11AM.
There are many budget inns and pension houses in Bislig.
- Hotel One Eleven, A Barca Street. Fan single/double, A/C rooms. ₱150/₱250/₱380.
- Casa de Babano, p-4 caramam, ☏ . Fan single room, double A/C room, outside bathrooms. ₱250/₱500.
- Shielah Pension House, Espirito street, ☏ . Fan single/double outside bathrooms. A/C rooms. ₱250/₱450.
- St Francis Pension House, Espirita street. Fan single/double with shared bathroom. ₱150/₱300.
- Sleep Inn, R. B Castillo street. Fan single or double rooms. ₱150/₱300.
- Violys Pension House, ☏ . A/C single, A/C double with own bathrooms. ₱350/₱400.
- Yolanda Inn. Fan double, A/C double. ₱450/₱500.
- Tiffanys Inn. A/C rooms with cable TV. ₱650.
- Bonsay river view inn, ☏ . A/C double room with own bathroom and cable TV. ₱500.
- White Palace Inn, ☏ . a/c double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. ₱550.
- Pensionne La Salle, ☏ . Fan single, A/C single. ₱300/₱500.