Jump to navigation Jump to search
Buses & minivans
- There are buses and minivans from Butuan city, Davao city, Bislig, and Surigao city.
- The main bus line is Bachelor express.
- Philtranco Bus lines has one bus a day from Manila via Surigao, Tacloban.
- 1 Tandag Airport (TDG IATA). You can fly direct from Tandag to Cebu city with Cebu Pacific airlines.
- Multicabs anywhere in town. ₱8 for the 1st 2 km (1.2 mi).
- Boulevard. Stroll along the boulevard. It is lined with BBQ stands and have seating outside overlooking the ocean.
- Visit the nearby Green Falls. Less than 30 minutes away in Cagpangi, Tago are the Green Falls, a multi-level waterfall. There are huts there you can rent, as well as bathrooms and shower rooms.
Shopping malls & supermarkets
- Gaisano Capital Mall & Gaisano Supermarket, Cabrera Street. 9AM-8PM.
- Prince Supermarket, Navales Extension. 8AM-8PM.
Banks & ATMs
- Metrobank, Surigao-Davao Coastal Road. 24-hour ATM. Has a Master Card/Visa Card ATM.
- PNB Bank. 24-hour ATM. Has a Visa Card ATM.
- BPI Family Bank. 24-hour ATM.
- I G M Hotel, Serra Street (near city hall). Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. Fan single/double room with own bathroom. ₱300/₱400.
- Haguisan Inn, Osmena Street. Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. A/C double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV.
- Qbens Lodge, 73 Magsaysay Street (next to Cathedral.). Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. A/C single/double rooms with outside bathroom or own bathroom. All rooms have cable TV. ₱400/₱550.
- Shacene by the Sea Pension House, Surigao-Davao Coastal Road (near Boulevard). Check-in: noon, check-out: 1PM. A/C single/double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV.