North America > United States of America > New England > Connecticut > Connecticut River Valley > Meriden (Connecticut)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Meriden Markham Municipal Airport. Is a small airport located on the Meriden/Wallingford line serving the general aviation community.
- 2 Tweed-New Haven Airport (HVN IATA). Is a small airport in New Haven, with flights going and coming from Philadelphia. It is about 30 minutes away.
- 3 Bradley International Airport (BDL IATA). Is a major airport in. Windsor Locks, with flights coming and going nationwide and from Canada, Ireland and Mexico. It is about 35 minutes away.
- 4 Westchester County Airport (HPN IATA). Is a medium sized airport in Westchester County, with flights coming and going nationwide. It is about 80 minutes away.
- 5 LaGuardia Airport (LGA IATA). Is a major airport in Queens, with flights going and coming worldwide. It is about 100 minutes away.
- 6John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK IATA). Is a major airport in Queens, with flights going and coming worldwide. It is about 105 minutes away.
- 7Newark International Airport (EWR IATA). Is a major airport in Newark, with flights going and coming worldwide. It is about 130 minutes away.
- Red Bridge.
- 1 Castle Craig.
- Hubbard Park.
- Solomon Goffe House.
- 2 Curtis Memorial Library.
- Moses Andrew Homestead.
- Old Traffic Tower.
- Ted's Restaurant, 1046 Broad Street, ☏ . Famous steamed cheeseburgers.
- [dead link] Residence Inn by Marriott Meriden, 390 Bee St, ☏ .
|Routes through Meriden|
|Springfield ← Berlin ←||N S||→ Wallingford → New Haven|
|Springfield ← Hartford ←||N S||→ Wallingford → New Haven|
|Hartford ← Middletown ←||N S||→ Wallingford → New Haven|
|Hartford ← Berlin ←||N S||→ Wallingford → New Haven|